NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

5 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

I actually got in to this on March 4th  . I put 5k in and made $3,7xx.xx bucks  in a month Is it big money no ? Is it free money yes ! Stay thirsty hater clown ! 

Uh, it’s not free. You’ll be paying capital gains on your profits. In your case, since you’ve owned it less than a year, you’ll have to pay short-term capital gains, which will be taxed at the same rate as your income. If you sell it after a year, the tax rates are different.

52 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

Uh, it’s not free. You’ll be paying capital gains on your profits. In your case, since you’ve owned it less than a year, you’ll have to pay short-term capital gains, which will be taxed at the same rate as your income. If you sell it after a year, the tax rates are different.

It is still free....  He just loses 24-37% of it or 15-20% on long term gains to Uncle Sam.  

Seriously?!?  You have $8300 invested in the stock market and you are bragging about making $1500 a day.  I had a few buddies in the 90’s like you who thought they were making it big when they put a couple grand into the stock market.   Keep trying.  Add two zeros to that and get back to us on this when your balls drop.  

Stay prepubescent my friend. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 11

31 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Seriously?!?  You have $8300 invested in the stock market and you are bragging about making $1500 a day.  I had a few buddies in the 90’s like you who thought they were making it big when they put a couple grand into the stock market.   Keep trying.  Add two zeros to that and get back to us on this when your balls drop.  

FB_IMG_1586438038687.thumb.jpg.61dfec29001fa316027509c4e2f16cca.jpgToo late...

Stay a eunuch, my friend

50 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Double zing!

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

What’s funny is all I said was my money was working for me . I never said I was going to get rich off stocks .  I got bored put 5 k in and made $3,700.00 . If you go back and read you ignorant morons Will see just that . Stay thirsty my ignorant clown !

4 hours ago, AZ8 said:

I know all about capital gains I started building  spec houses in 2003 . Stay thirsty accountant clown ! 

5 hours ago, 360 0r Better said:

I would give you a straight forward answer but it’s beyond your minds comprehension.

Please don’t ! You lost me at bragging you lost money ! Guys like you are why kids get trophy’s for losing . Stay thirsty loser corporate clown ! 

ugh.....this thread is getting so tiring. Jed Larson is a crook, all the Owens’ are crooks. Can we just agree? You made your fame on your brother poaching a big deer....bruh....370 bulls and 180 bucks aren’t that cool anymore....finally investing 5k isn’t cool either. Can we talk about the bigger picture now? How about we talk about the cases that are about to hit? Come on man.....Going through locked gates with an Ellsworth looks bad....coming out of “said locked gates” with an Ellsworth and shed antlers looks even worse....Owning a couple porta shitters doesn’t make someone a celebrity either. Keep rolling in your own shlt, apparently you like the smell of it. Smile, you’re on candid camera!!!!! Blake has probably heard of the show, right????

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Wow! 1

Bottom line is this ….

If you are a poacher, you suck.  If you make up stories about killing legitimately when you poached, you suck.  If you defend a poacher, you suck.  If you get off poaching with a hand slap, you suck.  If you guide and get your client on animals illegally, you suck.  If you are guide and do illegal stuff or bully non-clients off of hunting spots they were on first, you suck (and you do it to the wrong person I guarantee you will get a butt kicking).  If you brag about what a great hunter you are, you suck (and you probably really suck).  Best hunter I know is a guy who NEVER posts.  NEVER.  His initials are BCD and he will read this.  Guy sees animals you could only dream of seeing because he hunts hard, puts miles and miles on the boots, and he's got the best eyes of anyone I've ever met.  He never brags about his kills.  Never posts pictures.  He just friggin' hunts.

Quit quoting bad beer commercials.  And Dos Equis is piss swill.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sjvcon said:

Bottom line is this ….

If you are a poacher, you suck.  If you make up stories about killing legitimately when you poached, you suck.  If you defend a poacher, you suck.  If you get off poaching with a hand slap, you suck.  If you guide and get your client on animals illegally, you suck.  If you are guide and do illegal stuff or bully non-clients off of hunting spots they were on first, you suck (and you do it to the wrong person I guarantee you will get a butt kicking).  If you brag about what a great hunter you are, you suck (and you probably really suck).  Best hunter I know is a guy who NEVER posts.  NEVER.  His initials are BCD and he will read this.  Guy sees animals you could only dream of seeing because he hunts hard, puts miles and miles on the boots, and he's got the best eyes of anyone I've ever met.  He never brags about his kills.  Never posts pictures.  He just friggin' hunts.

Quit quoting bad beer commercials.  And Dos Equis is piss swill.

But you brag about your buddy????

4 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

But you brag about your buddy????

Nothing wrong with lifting up a buddy who's good at it.  "If you brag about what a great hunter YOU are...."

• Like 1