Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

Would you vote for Sheriff Joe?

14 hours ago, northAZarcher said:

Is this post pertaining to me?

It's pertaining to anyone that thinks wanting illegal aliens out of the country has anything to do with race. I have 2 guys working for me from Mexico and one from Nicaragua. 2 are citizens and one a Resident alien. All fantastic people. I would trust them with my kids. They all want the illegal aliens out of the country. I don't understand what American wouldn't.

11 hours ago, Delw said:

I dont think I ever edited any of my post, even for spelling. talk to The liberal Stanly or some other forum Nazi.

Nope, not me.  

13 hours ago, Delw said:

you know what if you take "wetback " as a racial slur for Mexicans your a part of the problem unless of course you are here Illegally then I would understand your resentment . not to mention your a Susan that gets his feelings hurts to easily.

How do you get lose IQ points? Read some of Delw's posts... 

You think some internet keyboard warrior hurt my feelings? Please!! Just like to call out ignorant A holes when others don't. 

Funny that I have the same views on immigration as a racist. I'm just adult about my views...

Someday you might get there to little fella!

6 hours ago, northAZarcher said:

How do you get lose IQ points? Read some of Delw's posts... 

You think some internet keyboard warrior hurt my feelings? Please!! Just like to call out ignorant A holes when others don't. 

Funny that I have the same views on immigration as a racist. I'm just adult about my views...

Someday you might get there to little fella!

Too, two, to. Are you including grammar Nazi's in your critique?

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Too, two, to. Are you including grammar Nazi's in your critique?

How cute, his hall monitor is here to, two, too get his back!  Now hold his hand when he crosses the street!!!