Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Welfare check

2 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Bruh... no body is impressed. 

I’m impressed....with the lack of blood/wounds in these “bow kill” photos

I must be using the right broad heads, they always seem to make a mess. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, idgaf said:

And like I said, keep thinking your a good hunter when your success depends on how many lumens your spotlight is 

I forgot more about hunting than you will ever know . What’s funny is you dip shitts  on here act like you are hard core and you spend 20 days in the field . That buck is dead because Blake and Tyler lived with that buck 24/7 for a week . I’m surprised Blake isn’t divorced . He would sleep up on the knoll so a local dip shoot guide couldn’t beat us up there in the morning .Tyler would head out at 2pm roast his azz off and put that buck to sleep every night .  What’s funny is the local dip shoot guide was laughing when he saw me sitting that blind opening day . What that dumb azz didn’t know is that buck had hit that water two days in a row . He isn’t laughing now Ha !

Little fish. Little pond

Why the need to come and try to validate your manhood by bragging about things you didn't accomplish to people you claim to not care about?

Such a puppet.

LOL

Keep trying to be relevant kid.

Keep trying.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

I forgot more about hunting than you will ever know . What’s funny is you dip shitts  on here act like you are hard core and you spend 20 days in the field . That buck is dead because Blake and Tyler lived with that buck 24/7 for a week . I’m surprised Blake isn’t divorced . He would sleep up on the knoll so a local dip shoot guide couldn’t beat us up there in the morning .Tyler would head out at 2pm roast his azz off and put that buck to sleep every night .  What’s funny is the local dip shoot guide was laughing when he saw me sitting that blind opening day . What that dumb azz didn’t know is that buck had hit that water two days in a row . He isn’t laughing now Ha !

Congrats to Tyler sounds like he earned it. I will put my hunting bona fide against yours anytime. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Little fish. Little pond

Why the need to come and try to validate your manhood by bragging about things you didn't accomplish to people you claim to not care about?

Such a puppet.

LOL

Keep trying to be relevant kid.

Keep trying.

What’s funny is the man crushing going on . Sorry boys if you are looking for dick call Dustin25 . We will use oz32p as an example. Guy gets on says go away and I say all you have to do is block me . Do you think my bittch oz blocked me ?? Nope that’s why he is my bittch like the rest of ya . 

13 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Congrats to Tyler sounds like he earned it. I will put my hunting bona fide against yours anytime. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but if I’m not mistaken even big lake Jake can walk to your cameras ??? Sounds like you go hard when an old dang drunk can hike to your stuff . Lmfao spend some more days in the field ..... your ego is writing checks your body can’t cash 💵!

8 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but if I’m not mistaken even big lake Jake can walk to your cameras ??? Sounds like you go hard when an old dang drunk can hike to your stuff . Lmfao spend some more days in the field ..... your ego is writing checks your body can’t cash 💵!

That camera is 4 miles in a wilderness area. Let me translate. 4 miles from your spotlight energy source.  

21 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

What’s funny is the man crushing going on . Sorry boys if you are looking for dick call Dustin25 . We will use oz32p as an example. Guy gets on says go away and I say all you have to do is block me . Do you think my bittch oz blocked me ?? Nope that’s why he is my bittch like the rest of ya . 

The only man crush is that which you have on your brother. Its a little disturbing.

Still no answer from you as to why you feel the need to brag about something you didn't accomplish. Rhetorical question really as we already know the answer.

Also why the need to jump on this forum every time someone tells the truth about how pathetic your family is. It's another rhetorical question

Anyone who thinks they have problems always feels better after you show up and remind us all how bad off a person like you is.

Keep dancing puppet. We all enjoy the laugh you give us.

dictionary.com so you can look up the word "rhetorical".

2 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

The only man crush is that which you have on your brother. Its a little disturbing.

Still no answer from you as to why you feel the need to brag about something you didn't accomplish. Rhetorical question really as we already know the answer.

Also why the need to jump on this forum every time someone tells the truth about how pathetic your family is. It's another rhetorical question

Anyone who thinks they have problems always feels better after you show up and remind us all how bad off a person like you is.

Keep dancing puppet. We all enjoy the laugh you give us.

dictionary.com so you can look up the word "rhetorical".

Lol I’m not bragging . Was I there for the kill no . You have no clue what I did or didn’t do during that week . Trust my buddy I’m far from bad off . I kinda like you the way you work . You are trying to use my tactics on me . Keep trying my little BiTTCH ! Haters guns hate 

Here is the sad thing.

Unfortunately for your BIL, even if the kill was 100% legal, the majority of people that know the back story of Blake, will wonder if every game animal he has been involved with taking, or helping on, was less than legal.

That is a monster buck.  Congrats to your BIL.   

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Lmao sure it is !

That's right you probable have a rechargeable spotlight

2 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Lol I’m not bragging . Was I there for the kill no . You have no clue what I did or didn’t do during that week . Trust my buddy I’m far from bad off . I kinda like you the way you work . You are trying to use my tactics on me . Keep trying my little BiTTCH ! Haters guns hate 

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

what a puppet you are. All we have to do is say something negative about you or your love brother and you come on here all whiny and crying. . You have NO clue that we do it just to spin you up and watch you cry! You just keep proving how dumb you are.

So sad and predictable

Clearly you didn't look up the word RHETORICAL.

WE already KNOW your answers. It is just COMICAL how you try to spin EVERYTHING.

Sad. Very sad

You are way out of your league here kid.

Keep trying to be relevant. We all are VERY interested in your MANY amazing accomplishments.

TEll us more....