Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Welfare check

4 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

“Locked up in Mexico”?  Man, lots of legal trouble in your family!!  Nobull is out there workin 9-5 just to pay all the legal bills and raising bail money!!

What you smoking ? I haven’t worked 9 to 5 in my life ! Word to the wise don’t take live ammo to Mexico ! If you do hit me up and I can connect you with the “Right” people to buy you out of 3.5 years mandatory prison time! 

5 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Several , some night vision too .

If I get a couple can I be as good as you?

48 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

What’s funny is the man crushing going on . Sorry boys if you are looking for dick call Dustin25 . We will use oz32p as an example. Guy gets on says go away and I say all you have to do is block me . Do you think my bittch oz blocked me ?? Nope that’s why he is my bittch like the rest of ya . 

Why would I block you. I think your slit your own throat. 

48 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

What’s funny is the man crushing going on . Sorry boys if you are looking for dick call Dustin25 . We will use oz32p as an example. Guy gets on says go away and I say all you have to do is block me . Do you think my bittch oz blocked me ?? Nope that’s why he is my bittch like the rest of ya . 

Hey you’re the one who got that pair of boobs tattooed on your back so Blake has something to look at....at least you’re not COMPLETELY inconsiderate....

2 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

Hey you’re the one who got that pair of boobs tattooed on your back so Blake has something to look at....at least you’re not COMPLETELY inconsiderate....

Take you all day to come up with that fag ?

It’s just an observation, you got the tat bro.... I know that stuffs normal in your family, but to most that seems pretty generous of ya. Like you said, Blake family dynamic!

Just now, NoBull350 said:

24 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

“Locked up in Mexico”?  Man, lots of legal trouble in your family!!  Nobull is out there workin 9-5 just to pay all the legal bills and raising bail money!!

I wondered when that was going to come up 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, dustin25 said:

It’s just an observation, you got the tat bro.... I know that stuffs normal in your family, but to most that seems pretty generous of ya. Like you said, Blake family dynamic!

Like I said if you are looking for dick contact Dustin25 .