Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Four Crew Members Overdose on Shogun this morning. Trip Cancelled.

4 at once?  Does that seems possible if they were all drug users?

If so, that certainly should give the fishing paying public the warm and fuzzies to charter a boat.

The vid says the captain left on a stretcher.  Durn.

And the vid says all were given Narcan and that brought them all back.  Such a blessing that they all lived to use another day.

Eddie

4 at once happens all the time in my line of work.  Sounds like they got a batch laced with some bad stuff.  I feel bad for all those who had already paid for and waiting to board for the next trip!

• Like 3

Fentanyl ain't nothing to f with! Don't know any of the details but most people who do drugs are good people. Their fishing careers are over. I sincerely hope they can get some help and their lives back in order. One of the deckhands from the last trip I was on admitted to me that on the last boat he got fired from he would drink 12-18 beers a day in the wheelhouse. People think drug tests are working to help keep them safe. Most of the time they are just picking off the potheads that either can't stop to save their life or simply don't know how or care about passing their drug test. All other drugs are out of your system in a matter of hours so unless you are a total fiend they are very easy to pass for most addicts.

24 minutes ago, Heat said:

One of the deckhands from the last trip I was on admitted to me that on the last boat he got fired from he would drink 12-18 beers a day in the wheelhouse. 

Well all that falls on the Captain. Nothing wrong with doing that on his own time but when you are at work it's time to put that aside and do your job. That includes being straight and sober before you come to work.

Just now, PRDATR said:

Well all that falls on the Captain. Nothing wrong with doing that on his own time but when you are at work it's time to put that aside and do your job. That includes being straight and sober before you come to work.

He was the 2nd.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I read this and started thinking of that dive boat fire that killed all thoses sleeping divers.

I don't want the crew of a three day ocean trip stoned out of their heads

1 hour ago, Anaconda said:

I read this and started thinking of that dive boat fire that killed all thoses sleeping divers.

I don't want the crew of a three day ocean trip stoned out of their heads

Shogun went back out today. Someone posted that it was Coke with fentanal but we will have to wait for the official report.