Roosevelt Mark

Roosevelt report

Hitting woods in the am, been doing good st Roosevelt just justly little pickles. Nice browns, i'm on it.

17 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Hitting woods in the am, been doing good st Roosevelt just justly little pickles. Nice browns, i'm on it.

How crowded was it?

Went to willow, sucked one fish , four bites winy as fxxk..  Not many people.

Fished Rosy on Saturday. Launched from Schoolhouse and went to the Salt end trees. No dice. Changed it up and hit some coves across from Grapevine and SH. War Eagle chartreuse spinnerbait, fairy wand with oxblood robo, and weightless senko in green pumpkin was the ticket. Fished the rip rap and boated 25, biggest at 3#.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Went to willow, sucked one fish , four bites winy as fxxk..  Not many people.

I saw that it was going to be windy. I was going to go yesterday but had a few too many Tecate Lights on Friday and didn't feel like getting up at 3AM to get to Woods by 5:30. I'll probably break out the Kodiak and head up Friday.

• Like 1

Rosey was good this weekend... white willow leaf spinnerbait was the ticket, also caught them on a Pumpkin Punisher drop shot. All in the salt end.

20210425_065732.jpg

Resized_20210424_063059.jpeg

20210423_112437.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice, torn between Roosevelt or Hawley. But I am gonna go do some cat fishing Friday night with some catfish experts.

• Like 1

Pine trees at Roosevelt wasn't the tonto end, she looks like the partner you had last year.  You crazy,