Roosevelt Mark

Roosevelt report

I'm posting for my friend,  I did  go out today but didn't fish. I did run over 2 greeds I think....please don't call the cops on me.

15 bass 2 nice crappie trolling Norman fat free shad in the shad color by the dam. 74 76 degree suface temp, and calm. Very nice and the lake lice is pretty much gone/done for the year.

Cheers.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Well I have seen Sea Lice on Silver Salmon in Alaska.

🤦

• Like 2

Lake lice is skiers, jet skies and idiots that don’t know how to launch or load a boat on a trailer and take an hour to get the xxxx off the ramp answer your question?

• Like 5

9 hours ago, cw4192 said:

Lake lice is skiers, jet skies and idiots that don’t know how to launch or load a boat on a trailer and take an hour to get the xxxx off the ramp answer your question?

Well said sir. Bingo

• Like 2

i could get away from them in the coves behind shiprock at  saguaro-then i found nitefishing.

lee

i'm out of order as usual but a great memory is with a neighbor nitefishing at saguaro for big channel cats w waterdogs and he brought 2 rigs with 4lb line.

• Like 1

You can add yakers/paddle boorders to the list now.  They spend more time blocking the ramp unloading and loading and yaking than they do paddling.  😷

• Like 3

Saturday from sun up to sun down.. 5 fish landed. Nothing before noon then went up past buoys. Looked like most of the tourney boats went way up river.

1 crankbait, 2 carolina rigged crawfish, 1 worm and 1 spinner. (Lost a nice one on spinner as well)

Not a freaking clue where to find em but it was a beautiful day to be on the lake.

20201024_062519.jpg

• Like 3

Fished Saturday with Son in law and grandson from 7:30 until 10:30. Caught 7 fish on jigs and drop shot. Grandson caught a smallmouth. Fun time and water temp around 70 degrees.IMG_0423.thumb.jpeg.bf2068a9e56584c2f7086d7bc9d3ed16.jpeg

• Like 9