Roosevelt Mark

Roosevelt report

On 5/23/2021 at 8:55 AM, Roosevelt Mark said:

What derb did ya fish? I don't keep up with them much anymore since my buddy Steve Czerniski died.  Anyone that's fished any derbs knows that name. He was the guy taking your money...

Oh WOW that Sucks, he was a really good guy and a Blast to fish against over the years.

On 5/23/2021 at 8:55 AM, Roosevelt Mark said:

What derb did ya fish? I don't keep up with them much anymore since my buddy Steve Czerniski died.  Anyone that's fished any derbs knows that name. He was the guy taking your money...

LTF

14 hours ago, Delw said:

Oh WOW that Sucks, he was a really good guy and a Blast to fish against over the years.

Ya we grew up together,  he died in 2016, 48 years old, multiple myeloma cancer

Friend caught a 50lb flat, and a 8lb large mouth on a live blue gill. 

• Wow! 1

9 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Friend caught a 50lb flat, and a 8lb large mouth on a live blue gill. 

Nice, it is that time of year for sure. The big kitty guys normally start showing up late June early July . I have not been in years but we used to have a blast. I never got a Rosey giant but several in the 35 lb range.  Then big fish fry parties.  

They are excellent eating no matter what size. Belly meat is the best.

• Like 1

I'm done until October November. I know people that are catching nice crappies at the tires at night.

Art got 16 or 17 and a few bass trolling crank baits early morning  but that's all I know.

I'm sure it's wide open for bass fishing 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AZLance said:

anyone been out to rosey lately?

I was yesterday. 5-9 am. Top water first hour was good.  Then cranks after. Most fish thogh were really shallow by a tree.  1-3 ft water.  Throw close to shore as possible and slow retrieve at first was key.  15-20 fish. 2 solid ones 3lbs.  Then super hot

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AZLance said:

anyone been out to rosey lately?

I was there all evening Wednesday night. Bite went away at 10 PM but before that was pretty great on whopper poppers, buzzbaits at sunset. Then before sunset and after was a morning dawn robo on drop shot and we caught a 4 pounder near the red bluffs on a 10 inch black and blue worm texas rigged

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

That's a great stretch of shore in the summer time.

Absolutely! Nonstop bites from there! But after 10 it was trash. We also got our truck stuck at the bottom ledge of one of the boat ramps! Took awhile to get it out. And also there was a few cattle fences we got stuck on out in the lake. Towards the south east portion of it. Never seen anything like that

• Wow! 1

18 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Absolutely! Nonstop bites from there! But after 10 it was trash. We also got our truck stuck at the bottom ledge of one of the boat ramps! Took awhile to get it out. And also there was a few cattle fences we got stuck on out in the lake. Towards the south east portion of it. Never seen anything like that

which ramp?