Unit 23 oct tag# 507 yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHITETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

October coues for me, my brother and my dad.

Congrats to everyone who drew tags!

congrats to all who drew,hunt 1173 for me(kaibab archery),didnt know how many would apply but almost filled ,only 53 tags leftover out of 1000,will be nice to be in the kaibab that time of year,then in October will be in Utah for combo deer and elk.Good luck to all :lol:

I got the 6a Nov. whitetail tag. I had it last year also, but only was able to hunt one day. This year will be different. Congrats to all the folks that got a tag and good luck. David

UNIT 32 WHITETAIL!!! NOV 28TH-DEC 4th!! WHOOOOOOHOOOO!!! ;) :P

20 C for me and my dad. I don't know anything about this unit but it should be fun trying to find deer. We put for this unit because it looks like pretty county up there near Peeples Valley.

Sorry for those that did not get drawn, we have not hunted with rifle for 2 years.

Good luck to all who were fortunate to get a tag this year.

If you did not get drawn, don't despair, there are some awesome leftover tags. I might trade what I got for some of them. There is still hope.

Nothing for me. My brother got 13B archery deer, you guys think that could be a decent hunt? ;)

Still can't believe it but my buddy and I got unit 29 December tags! Headed to put out trail cams on Monday.

Phil

22 Oct. Yes! Only problem is my sister and her going to be new hubby ( who put in with me!!!!) planed there wedding in California opening weekend!!

I sure am glad all you guys put in for Coues. That always let's me get my 36a mule deer (CARP) tag. So I get to spend all my time scouting trying to find out where the illegals are driving the muleys to. If any of you are in 36a look me up. Silver 95 Z71 and a green cabela's lodgr pole tent.

Lee