Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Some people

If this is something that occurs frequently then being pissed would be understandable.  Otherwise why escalate the issue.  Just go next door and ask them to move the car.

If I resorted to drastic measures every time some body pissed me off or inconvenienced me I would still be serving time in Florence.  Light'n up folks.  Biden's not even in office yet and we want to start wars with our neighbors.

Crazy how people think that's OK.  I don't even like anyone in front of my house, that one would make me flip out.

But....they probably figured the Dodge wasn't going anywhere! :)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, knothead said:

If this is something that occurs frequently then being pissed would be understandable.  Otherwise why escalate the issue.  Just go next door and ask them to move the car.

If I resorted to drastic measures every time some body pissed me off or inconvenienced me I would still be serving time in Florence.  Light'n up folks.  Biden's not even in office yet and we want to start wars with our neighbors.

While I agree with your assessment some common sense would go a long way here!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hunterjohnny said:

Crazy how people think that's OK.  I don't even like anyone in front of my house, that one would make me flip out.

But....they probably figured the Dodge wasn't going anywhere! :)

Shoooot that's a power wagon ol son..... that Thang will take you anywhere you dream of goin....

• Like 1

This is the third time they've done it. Its the neighbors friend so I don't care if I piss them off. 

Call the PD, they need the work as budgets and staff being cut, by those that dont want them.  Abandon property.

Fun game to play if you live near Border Patrol checkpoints, hide some weed in the bumpers so the dogs alert.