Sign in to follow this  
StinkyMeats

MRE’s

20 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

I love it. You get in a nice calorie coma afterwards. I could eat them every day. Cheaper then going out anywhere. 

Oh definatly cheaper in a couple of other ways too.

no need for TP cause your plugged up, using less water to flush with so water bill goes down LMAO.

My Daughter used to love them until about 6 months into the military, She always asks if I want any I'm like no not really, maybe one of these days I'll take her up on it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

So a virus comes along that mutates and infects living animals and people for a year or two. What will you do? Who you going to call,?

Used to be somewhat far fetched. Now?

Just a "Murphy's Law" example.

"I should have bought more when it was cheaper. Now it's more than twice as much."

Just current recurring theme.

Who really knows what's coming next and when?

Boy Scout Motto, "Be Prepared".

Are we having fun yet?

11 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

What is the maximum projected storage time. 

2 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

What are the basic three?

Food?

Finances?

Defensive/ necessary equipment?

Are you on hormones or do you just normally sound like a Women.

4 hours ago, Delw said:

Are you on hormones or do you just normally sound like a Women.

We'll, I can say this for you; you are consistently the worthless piece of crap everyone has come to know and talk about as the guy that has pretty much nothing positive or of value to add. You continually crapped on this guy's post and demonstrated your kindergarten mentality to it's fullest. Such a waste, and waste you are. It's very rare to find an individual that goes to such lengths to prove they are a failure at being a person of any worth.

I know who and what I am, but you obviously have some serious insecurities. Good luck with that!

I'm sorry you are so miserable in life and hope that soon you find that restful happiness you so greatly need and deserve.

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

We'll, I can say this for you; you are consistently the worthless piece of crap everyone has come to know and talk about as the guy that has pretty much nothing positive or of value to add. You continually crapped on this guy's post and demonstrated your kindergarten mentality to it's fullest. Such a waste, and waste you are. It's very rare to find an individual that goes to such lengths to prove they are a failure at being a person of any worth.

I know who and what I am, but you obviously have some serious insecurities. Good luck with that!

I'm sorry you are so miserable in life and hope that soon you find that restful happiness you so greatly need and deserve.

Dang man are you alright?

That was packaged on the 38th day of 2017. Inspect dates are 3 years after packaging. They still have some good time left on them.

7 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

Compared to CRats, MRE's aren't to bad at all, but I'll pass just the same.

I’ve eaten enough or these to last a lifetime 

When i get the runny shits, i eat a few MREs and im solid as a rock again.

I have eaten MREs that where about 15 yrs old, little worse than day 1 fresh, but i got them down.

• Haha 1

So you’re in deer valley at least a few times a week?