Edge

57 years ago

Remember that day well coming out of lunch in the seventh grade shortly after they sent everyone home. As far as Oswald shooting him from the book depository with the gun he supposedly used- no fin way. I always thought the fbi was involved because jfk hated j Edgar Hoover.

16 hours ago, biglakejake said:

poor Jackie.  nothing ever matched this pain.  perhaps Challenger.

lee

I vividly remember Challenger. Not old enough to remember Kennedy. 

• Like 1

JFK made a lot of powerful enemies; communists, CIA, FBI and organized crime.

I think a lot of us armchair historians overlook the mafia angle in the assassination. JFK only won by a national total of 24k votes. The mafia was used to secure votes and sway unions and was expecting a payoff after Kennedy won. Instead the mafia was persecuted by RFK.

Please explain why a minor mafia boss felt it necessary to kill Oswald and shut him up?

3 hours ago, trophyseeker said:

Operation Northwoods was for real, but they never proved any link between it and Oswald or to Kennedy's assasination. You can look it up, as they say. 🙄

From JFK FACTS:

"While some JFK conspiracy writers see Operation Northwoods as a template for JFK’s assassination, there is no direct evidence to link the CIA and Pentagon planners to Lee Harvey Oswald or any other alleged Dealey Plaza gunman.

But the fact that the Pentagon and CIA hid the deeply cynical nature of Operation Northwoods from the public and from JFK investigators for 35 years invites suspicion that the national security agencies had–and perhaps has–something to hide.

What seems indisputable is author James Douglass’s observation that the Northwoods documents illuminate “the mentality of Kennedy’s military advisers,” who pursued devious and murderous conspiracies to advance their ambition of launching a preemptive war against Cuba that would remove Castro from power.

Intelligence historian James Bamford was the first author to write about Operation Northwoods. In his book “Body of Secrets, rightly described it as “the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.”  Northwoods, he said, was a prescription for “treason.”

“No direct evidence.”. Ok stanley!!

Oswald claimed he was a patsy, and a terminally ill Jack Ruby assassinates Oswald before he can tell his story about how he was set up. Seems normal. 

• Haha 1

Our government is more corrupt than russian and cuba combined.  Proven by the fake i nean real hillary dossier,, on and on we can go.  

How can the clintons have 40 some close friends ann commit suicide, Epstein ring a bell?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 10Turkeys said:

There has been no mention of Officer Tippit. LHO was supposed to off him. What are your thoughts on that?

Absolutely Oswald killed Tippit.

1 hour ago, 10Turkeys said:

Some say that Tippit was killed with two different guns, and neither bullets matched LHO's gun.

Problem is there were 12 eyewitnesses to Tippits murder, all fingered Oswald including one witness that was within a few feet. He waited for Oswald to leave the scene before calling police on Tippits radio.

Oswald was arrested for Tippits murder before tying him to JFKs assassination.

6 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

I was in 3rd grade when Epstein didn't kill himself

You are right, he was helped.

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

Or is he even dead 

He is dead.  Wonder why Justice Roberts has become a liberal leftists?  He was on Epsteins planes manifest.  We will never get a Right leanijg vote ever from him now.

Look at the Chineese Dr. That was on Tuckers show, she is no longer heard from.  People disappear quickly.

Bill Clinton Killed Kennedy. Its true. I was in 2nd grade and remember it  well. The US Gov.  didn't want Kennedy to live . Its simple!....................BOB