Junctionboy

20 minutes ago, elkaholic said:

My experiences were just several phone conversations and text messages about Kansas hunts. Then I read about the axis deer fiasco.  Didnt really know what to think about Kenny .

He probably wore out lots of boots , since all  his bullshit was always knee high.

I hope this Lady gets to find her father's stuff and see this end on a high note.

Thank-you. I am working on it but not holding out much hope. He has obviously been scamming me since before I married him since the gun he stole at my dad's funeral was before we were married. 

What a worthless pos. 

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Love this. 

34 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

He stole it from the funeral? was he under the impression it was his or something? 

No it was not his. He thought everyone else's things were his. My stuff was his, my mom's stuff, my dad's and his dad's. He literally would buy me things for xmas and then give them away or sell them before I even used them.

• Sad 1
  • Wow! 1

24 minutes ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

Jesus. No. My name is Hickert. His name is Kenneth Benton Ellsworth. Dob 7/7/1988.

34 years old! He found his "sugar mama .

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

You guys remember when he was bragging about how cool his truck was and going to the trump parades?  

Kinda seemed to brag or try to be a showman a lot.

Just now, 5guyshunting said:

Kinda seemed to brag or try to be a showman a lot.

I thought he was a poop dick since day one of his posting. Kinda surprised, a lot of people wanted to be his friend on here. Thread is lolzy af to me. Sorry it has to come at the expense of someone losing their dads guns. 

4 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

I had something really clever to say but trphyhntr stole it.....

Your virginity is next 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Was he actually working the swing shift at a machine shop in Phenix or was that all BS too?

Kenny Ellsworth if it's the same person used to work at the shop I work at .His parents live around the block from me .His dad works at another shop running the repair and overhaul.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I thought he was a poop dick since day one of his posting. Kinda surprised, a lot of people wanted to be his friend on here. Thread is lolzy af to me. Sorry it has to come at the expense of someone losing their dads guns. 

Your virginity is next 

Yep, his posts were definitely looking for attention.