Junctionboy

1 hour ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

He got a lawyer and had the charges dropped. The cops are the ones that charged him. I had called 911 bc he was threatening to blow his brains out in front of me. 

I had recorded the conversation and the cops listened to it. In his rant he said he had video of me pointing a gun at him. The cops asked me about it, and I said that Yes I had months before because I had locked myself in the bedroom during one of our arguments that was escalating and he kicked a hole tbrough the door. They went inside and saw the broken door, and he admitted to doing it so they took him to jail. In the mug shot it says criminal damage but on the paperwork the police gave him it says DV. 

Screenshot_20210430-073856_DuckDuckGo.jpg

DV isn’t a criminal charge. Crim Dam is the charge with a domestic relationship between offender/victim. If there is a domestic relationship, even if the victim declines prosecution, the police will arrest and charge anyway. 

2 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

DV isn’t a criminal charge. Crim Dam is the charge with a domestic relationship between offender/victim. If there is a domestic relationship, even if the victim declines prosecution, the police will arrest and charge anyway. 

The paperwork says DV. I will take a pic of it when I get home. I am not lying about it.

3 hours ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

The paperwork says DV. I will take a pic of it when I get home. I am not lying about it.

Really isn’t important.  Glad you got out of that BS.  Don’t ever put up with that.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Common. Women would rather be beat to death than bored to death 

As dumb as that sounds, it's the truth.  

2 hours ago, knothead said:

A lot of that is conditioning.The women get use to it.Back in my twenties I about shot my neighbor for beating his wife.His stepson came over and said Charlie was going to kill his mom.Charlie was a rather large black man .He beat the crap outa her and when I stepped in he had there 1 year old by her hair off the ground.Lucky for bolth of us the cops showed up .She didn't press charges and it was before the cops had to .Its some chicken sh*t stuff to hit a women.Its even worse to joke about it .Some day that could be your daughter.Kenny is a piece of crap that just uses people to get what he wants.Hopefully you get your things back and never have to go through this again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

A lot of that is conditioning

Conditioning through thousands of years of human evolution. It’s in the  dna. 

10 hours ago, knothead said:

can be psycho behavior, criminal behavior, sex, whatever. Girls like bad boys

remember that dude a couple months ago who’s wife cheated on him with the home repair guy, he was probably a very nice dude…

6 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Conditioning through thousands of years of human evolution. It’s in the  dna. 

can be psycho behavior, criminal behavior, sex, whatever. Girls like bad boys

remember that dude a couple months ago who’s wife cheated on him with the home repair guy, he was probably a very nice dude…

Bad boys yes I can agree. Getting hit not so much.ONE day that may be your daughter ,then what ?You going to crack a joke and say she had it coming or she liked it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

Bad boys yes I can agree. Getting hit not so much.ONE day that may be your daughter ,then what ?You going to crack a joke and say she had it coming or she liked it?

I’m not cracking jokes. If she was with a volatile dude, went back to the dude who beat her, I would say not only did she like but she must love it. 

7 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

A lot of that is conditioning.The women get use to it.Back in my twenties I about shot my neighbor for beating his wife.His stepson came over and said Charlie was going to kill his mom.Charlie was a rather large black man .He beat the crap outa her and when I stepped in he had there 1 year old by her hair off the ground.Lucky for bolth of us the cops showed up .She didn't press charges and it was before the cops had to .Its some chicken sh*t stuff to hit a women.Its even worse to joke about it .Some day that could be your daughter.Kenny is a piece of crap that just uses people to get what he wants.Hopefully you get your things back and never have to go through this again.

you think that was the first time he beat her butt? No it’s been going on for years. She stuck around. 

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I’m not cracking jokes. If she was with a volatile dude, went back to the dude who beat her, I would say not only did she like but she must love it. 

One day I hope your view will change.Its no joke to have to point a gun at someone and tell them your going to kill him if he doesn't put his daughter down .I don't think she was even 2 yet and he had her about 2or 3 feet off the ground. It will definitely put things in perspective.

• Like 1