bonecollector

Tick Tock

No hit this morning, my porthole has been up to date since the start. Glad to hear some had they portholes updated this weekend. Thought for sure it would have been Monday. Now with nothing this morning I’m thinking it may not happen till Friday.

5 minutes ago, huntlines said:

No hit this morning, my porthole has been up to date since the start. Glad to hear some had they portholes updated this weekend. Thought for sure it would have been Monday. Now with nothing this morning I’m thinking it may not happen till Friday.

+1 for Friday

man that campfire thread went AWOL last night huh?  CWT moderator yanked it too.  Wonder if the two guys who were going back and forth got banned??

1 minute ago, 68OLDS said:

+1 for Friday

man that campfire thread went AWOL last night huh?  CWT moderator yanked it too.  Wonder if the two guys who were going back and forth got banned??

I missed it and am very sad I did. Probably got put on a temporary ban. 

8 minutes ago, huntlines said:

I think Friday too. They have to get it before the leftover apps open. I'm still hopeful they'll have it done sometime earlier!

2 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

I think Friday too. They have to get it before the leftover apps open. I'm still hopeful they'll have it done sometime earlier!

I’m hopeful too, keep checking my account every 15 minutes. I get alerts from my bank but sometimes they are delayed a few hours. I want to know the minute I’m hit. Hopefully hit that is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Let me correct that for you. They don't HAVE to do anything because they can and most likely will change the deadline as they please. When you're the only place that provides a certain service you get to do what you want without any accountability.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AZtroutman said:

Let me correct that for you. They don't HAVE to do anything because they can and most likely will change the deadline as they please. When you're the only place that provides a certain service you get to do what you want without any accountability.

Yup, beginning to think we will see an email pushing back the April 2nd date too.

Just now, 1denogean said:

I'll just wait for the leftover tags and apply then

Just curious, cuz I’ve never done it, have you ever had a leftover tag that was a good hunt? 

7 minutes ago, 1denogean said:

I'll just wait for the leftover tags and apply then

With as many folks who applied, there might not even be any leftovers this time around.

4 minutes ago, 68OLDS said:

With as many folks who applied, there might not even be any leftovers this time around.

Was thinking the same thing. Not to mention, leftover tags in the past were cow hunts in “limited opportunity” units.

21 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

If we have learned anything in the last 2 1/2 weeks, it's that their IT dept. is completely incompetent and deadlines mean nothing at this point.  They will change them if they have to.  Their system is obviously so screwed up that they can't run the draw and/or process cards.  Can't get results without either of those two things.

• Like 5