bonecollector

Tick Tock

1 minute ago, stanley said:

Ding, ding, ding....   We have a winner!!! ;)    

More of that going on lately....

Because they got banned under their true profile? Or because they don’t have the balls to post their thoughts under their true profile?

3 minutes ago, stanley said:

Ding, ding, ding....   We have a winner!!! ;)    

More of that going on lately....

Is it someone who likes the number 88? And hunts birds? And lives in arizona?

• Haha 1

Just now, huntlines said:

Because they got banned under their true profile? Or because they don’t have the balls to post their thoughts under their true profile?

The latter, it looks like.   Seems that some folks just want some sort of an alter-ego that they can comment with.   IP addresses tell the story. ;) 

For the record, with VERY little exception the only profiles that actually get 'banned' are the spammers.  Plenty of content gets deleted on a post by post basis, but banning the average user has been super rare.

Just now, CatfishKev said:

Is it someone who likes the number 88? And hunts birds? And lives in arizona?

No, but that's not a bad guess.  😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stanley said:

The latter, it looks like.   Seems that some folks just want some sort of an alter-ego that they can comment with.   IP addresses tell the story. ;) 

For the record, with VERY little exception the only profiles that actually get 'banned' are the spammers.  Plenty of content gets deleted on a post by post basis, but banning the average user has been super rare.

If it was going to happen last nite was a good opportunity 

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Is it that az diamond guy

Nope, not him either.  I've seen it like 5-6 times in the past several months.  It's funny, because it seems like it's just some 'normal' (if that exists...) dudes.  Not the controversial ones.  I would feel weird outing them, though.  So I suppose will let them have their fun. 

Seems the controversial ones are comfortable enough in their own skins to post anything they want anyhow, so no need for an alter ego.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, stanley said:

Nope, not him either.  I've seen it like 5-6 times in the past several months.  It's funny, because it seems like it's just some 'normal' (if that exists...) dudes.  Not the controversial ones.  I would feel weird outing them, though.  So I suppose will let them have their fun. 

Seems the controversial ones are comfortable enough in their own skins to post anything they want anyhow, so no need for an alter ego.

What you guy are taking about cancel culture. I did not think I would find this among hunters. I thought hunters would be tough enough to take anything.

1 minute ago, yourcrazy said:

What you guy are taking about cancel culture. I did not think I would find this among hunters. I thought hunters would be tough enough to take anything.

Correct. We don’t need an alternative profile to show the size of our balls. Lol! 

6 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

What???  🙄

Crap, never mind....   I think I just took the bait.🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stanley said:

What???  🙄

Crap, never mind....   I think I just took the bait.🤣

I’m pretty sure it’s Lark. 😂

• Haha 2

But back to the previous subject - If in fact G&F really has already successfully run the draw, and has the results, and is just having a problem getting the cards run, why not at least inform the applicants of the results so they could get on with planning their lives, apply out of state, etc?   Sure - don't mail out the tag until it's paid for - fine - but at least inform the participants.

Make sense?  Or maybe too much sense for that crowd?

Thanks,

Rex

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

You are the one that said it was disgusting. So you are not a hunter? Have you really taken around 7 deer?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

You are the one that said it was disgusting. So you are not a hunter? Have you really taken around 7 deer?

I have really taken 7 deer. I agree it was disgusting. But I personally would not have cancelled the tread. But I would have avoided posting on it.