bonecollector

Tick Tock

AZ G&F continues to disappoint. Just can’t pull their crap together.  Makes sense why our Antelope and Elk quality is going down hill with these idiots in charge. 

• Like 4

Last year all state agency were required to switch over to Google to replace Microsoft. Nothing has worked right since. Trust me G&F isn't the only ones having issues.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZBULLHUNTER said:

Election over,  I doubt Biden or our two senators had anything to do with AZ Game and Fish

It may have.....the idea that sheeple will lay down an accept incompetence....this is absolute BS and the fact that they have the brazen audacity to put on the website “don’t call”....is nothing but a slap in the face! “We chit the bed, but don’t ask us about it”........It’s pathetic & everyone trying to make plans ought to call them on the carpet for it!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Nitemann said:

Last year all state agency were required to switch over to Google to replace Microsoft. Nothing has worked right since. Trust me G&F isn't the only ones having issues.

Last year? What time? All of last year’s draws went smooth

2 minutes ago, plang00 said:

Anyone wanna wager on another CC update deadline?? To buy time for incompetence??

Goes another day, I don’t see how they can’t not update them again...Just for ‘CYA’ purposes...Then again, it is a state agency!  😁

6 hours ago, smackawackalacka said:

Updated to pending application on the AZGFD dashboard. 

Been that way for most since Saturday. Hopefully they're finishing up everyone's and tomorrow will be the day 

1 hour ago, AZtroutman said:

Been that way for most since Saturday. Hopefully they're finishing up everyone's and tomorrow will be the day 

Pure incompetence and a lack of transparency....Government 101.....and there will be zero accountability because everyone will roll over in fear of being “Blacklisted”.........AZGFD YOU ARE WORTHLESS AND UNWORTHY OF YOUR WAGES PAID BY US!!!!!

• Thanks 1

I missed the due date to put in. Do you all think I still have time to do so?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

I missed the due date to put in. Do you all think I still have time to do so?

Probably will when they have to redo the draw after they admit the system is completely f'ed

• Haha 1

Is the unfair chase of the cameras the same as the unfair chase of receiving a tag?  We dont know because there is no accountability or safe guards for this million dollar lottery.