bonecollector

Tick Tock

Hit for antelope, now the wait to find out rifle or archery. Anybody remember how long it took for the actual results to post to portals last year?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, smackawackalacka said:

unit 8 bull or 19A cow with zero points :)

Wife and I both hit.  My first choice was unit 8 Bull with 7 points. Hers 19a cow with 2.  Now watching the “pending” on the account and hoping it goes through 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, QCwtAddict said:

Hit for antelope, now the wait to find out rifle or archery. Anybody remember how long it took for the actual results to post to portals last year?

A week-ish. This year could be a month-ish

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, QCwtAddict said:

Last year cards got hit Feb 28....results posted March 5.  BUT, I think troutman could be right.  I'm not even convinced they are done hitting cards.  We'll see.

I take it back.  Just looked at last year's CC Hit thread....over after 3 pages.  This one seems to be over after 3 also.  Still hoping though.

Edited by azelkhunter69

Word on the street is they had to run cards in batches due to whatever the issue has been. Supposedly at 5 o’clock they had run 70% of all the cards and stopped… Because government. They will continue to run cards tomorrow until they are finished.

1 minute ago, Adicted said:

Anyones portal

show there hunt #.   Some are already

Won’t believe that until I see a screenshot, no offense. 

2 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Word on the street is they had to run cards in batches due to whatever the issue has been. Supposedly at 5 o’clock they had run 70% of all the cards and stopped… Because government. They will continue to run cards tomorrow until they are finished.

Here’s hoping 🤞 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Where'd you hear this?

Just now, AZtroutman said:

Where'd you hear this?

From a guy who runs one of the FB pages here locally....he has been right on a few things so far, that’s the only reason I’m giving him any credit. 

38 minutes ago, Kdub said:

Bingo! Got a ding a few minutes ago, just in time for me to NOT pull the trigger on a rage-quit vacation to Hawaii in October. Cow, unit 7. Whew...

You got a text notification of a charge on your card?  Or you logged in and checked your account.  Sorry, that level of detail is needed LOL.