Sign in to follow this  
creed

Rejected card bonus point question

An applicant retains the loyalty bonus point once accrued as long as the applicant continues to submit a valid application for that species at least once a year.

What is a valid application?
A valid application is one that has all required fields completed, is submitted with sufficient fees, and is legible. Refer to R12-4-104 for detailed application and drawing procedures.

Okay.. 3rd edit....

If she had a valid license at the time of the draw, and the app fee was paid...

Sounds like she keeps the LP if the fees mentioned are indeed for the required license to apply and not the fee for the hunt permit tag itself..

The following provisions apply to the loyalty bonus point program:

1. An applicant who submits a valid application at least once a year for a hunt permit-tag or a bonus point for a specific genus consecutively for a five-year period shall accrue a loyalty bonus point for that genus. 2. Except as established under subsection (N), once a loyalty bonus point is accrued, the applicant shall retain the loyalty bonus point provided the applicant annually submits an application, with funds sufficient to cover all application fees and applicable license fees for each applicant listed on the application, for a hunt permit-tag or a bonus point for the genus for which the loyalty bonus point was accrued. 3. An applicant who fails to apply in any calendar year for a hunt permit-tag or bonus point for the genus for which the loyalty bonus point was accrued shall forfeit the loyalty bonus point for that genus.

Creed did you screenshot everything when you were trying to update the card. You were doing it before the deadline. There system should not be your fault. I dont think she should lose anything 

No. If your card was charged during the app process you will get a point.

I know this because I intentionally had my app rejected by turning it off the day the credit cards were to be run when I realized I put in for a hunt I was likely to draw that I didn't want a couple years ago. I got a new point, kept my loyalty, and did not draw the one I did not want, but would have otherwise. I know that because my bank said a charge from AZGFD was rejected.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, creed said:

So I never did get my wife’s credit card updated. Do you still lose your loyalty point? 

Would G&F not let you fix it over the phone either?

I had to deal with super bitch. She gave me the commissioners email addresses if I wanted to do something about it.

2 minutes ago, creed said:

I had to deal with super bitch. She gave me the commissioners email addresses if I wanted to do something about it.

What that address?

10 minutes ago, creed said:

Put it out there.

• Like 1

I have a similar quandary. I went to put my info in on the elk app. When I pulled my license out I then realized I couldn't read the chicken scratch on it from when the Wal-Mart stooge filled it out a year ago.

Of course my portal says I aint even got a license...no help. So I buy a new license at the same time I'm applying for the draw, it's valid for 2/10 on. After all is said and done I realize the licence may have expired 2/08 and I wouldn't have had a license 2/09 the deadline

. I called g&f next day and yada yada yada....

She told me the draw had been completed and they had moved onto the next step and that there was no way I was going to update a card. I really wanted to keep from losing bonus points since I figured it was a lost cause trying to do anything else. She wasn’t too interested in helping me.

It's a inconvenience but I go to the G&F office each year and renew it there. It has always shown up right away in my portal

21 minutes ago, creed said:

She told me the draw had been completed and they had moved onto the next step and that there was no way I was going to update a card. I really wanted to keep from losing bonus points since I figured it was a lost cause trying to do anything else. She wasn’t too interested in helping me.

When were you told that info.?