elkhutnaz

AZ is sad

6 minutes ago, bigorange said:

I’ll say this...threads like this have made me look a little deeper into Meateater and especially BHA. I still listen to Meateater, but good to know where their support comes from. 

had no idea about BHA before a couple of these threads and I’ll never send them another cent. I really like my Public Land Owner shirt, but not sure I’ll ever wear it again with their huge logo on the back. 

I rarely listen to the podcast. Almost never. 

I watch the Meateater show......unless that Callahan guy is on. 

1 hour ago, Ohthatguy said:

Interesting.. Someone voiced his thoughts and indicated how it bugged him. Nowhere did he say it was wrong or people need to change. Just seemed like a thought on a forum to me.

I expanded on it by adding my thoughts on the "thank you".. I have NEVER said anything about it to anyone when they do it in front of me as I get why they do it. I never said it was wrong for them to do, simply seemed wrong and doesn't make sense to me. 

Since you have appointed yourself to the position, please let me know what opinion I have voiced that makes you feel as you indicated above.

If it offended you, sorry, but not sorry..

You simply expressed an opinion, just like I simply expressed an opinion about your opinion. You claim you never said it was wrong to do, then contradict yourself by saying it "seemed wrong"? 

I'm not offended, sorry, but not sorry....

I enjoy the bitching. It's 6 months from the start of hunts and 4 months from when we use to put in. The elk still haven't dropped last year's antlers, and not one minute of scouting time is affected. I think if anybody has this much complaints about waiting an extra week or two. They should boycott draws!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It blows my mind to read all the posts defending AZGFD because they still haven't missed the April 2 date of mailing tags.  Two things can both be true at the same time.  It can be true that they will mail out tags on April 2 and also be true that they screwed up (at least in some way as compared to the past) the draw process.  To all those complaining about the bitching I ask which is worse: bitching about AZGFD or bitching about bitching?

46 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

It blows my mind to read all the posts defending AZGFD because they still haven't missed the April 2 date of mailing tags.  Two things can both be true at the same time.  It can be true that they will mail out tags on April 2 and also be true that they screwed up (at least in some way as compared to the past) the draw process.  To all those complaining about the bitching I ask which is worse: bitching about AZGFD or bitching about bitching?

Bitching about bitching is awesome. Bitching about something you have no control over is just lame.🤣

41 minutes ago, huntlines said:

Bitching about bitching is awesome. Bitching about something you have no control over is just lame.🤣

Fair enough but...since you cannot control the bitching on this forum, aren't you also bitching about something you have no control over, and therefore lame? 🤔😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Fair enough but...since you cannot control the bitching on this forum, aren't you also bitching about something you have no control over, and therefore lame? 🤔😂

Absolutely. Best thing about it is I’m pissing off someone who joined this site less than a week ago. 😁

19 minutes ago, elkaholic said:

Tyler.  Whats your history on this forum. 

How long you been a member?

I've visited it off an on over the past few years but only recently joined as a member.  Such a welcoming bunch! 😉

Welcome to the site! Surely over the years you’ve noticed how pissy everyone gets around the draw...it will even out a little through turkey season then everyone will be pissy again for the deer draw. 

5 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Welcome to the site! Surely over the years you’ve noticed how pissy everyone gets around the draw...it will even out a little through turkey season then everyone will be pissy again for the deer draw. 

Thanks!  Having a good time mixing it up with the haters but also appreciate all the good information and opinions getting aired out on the site.

• Like 1

I miss the gold old days when we used to get the elk and goat results in late July- no credit cards-  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Redman said:

I miss the gold old days when we used to get the elk and goat results in late July- no credit cards-  

This, when cash talk and CC walked. Going back to a pay up front will stop a lot of these I hope tag applications. I lost Antelope point back in the days due to not having the cash up front. It was they way it was back then. Oh I forgot no one uses  cash any more.

Move on and bitch some more.