Sign in to follow this  
buffhunter

So has anyone called to see what's going on?

39 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Who has time and the energy to call azgfd about the draw? Won’t make the drawn happen any faster 

after listening through all the recordings, anyone who did or does will be told, "we are  working on it".  "we hope to have the draw finished as quickly as possible",   yada yada yada.

Thats IF a live person answers.  As a friend said to me this morning, this COVID  crap gives everyone at every agency an excuse not to do their job.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

after listening through all the recordings, anyone who did or does will be told, "we are  working on it".  "we hope to have the draw finished as quickly as possible",   yada yada yada.

Thats IF a live person answers.  As a friend said to me this morning, this COVID  crap gives everyone at every agency an excuse not to do their job.

Dave,

Can I get one of those Covid excuses in writing?  You never know when it might come in handy.

• Like 1

Calling is a waste of time, yours and theirs. The people who answer the phones are not going to know what's going on. It won't cause anyone at Game and Fish to think "oh my, everyone is upset about the draw, we better really work faster!" 

Just sit back and let your frustrations fester, so when you find out you didn't get a credit card hit, the devastation will be that much more magnified.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) reminds hunters that the processing of draw applications for 2021 elk and pronghorn hunt permit-tags is underway. The deadline to submit applications was Feb. 9.

AZGFD continues to validate a record 170,000 applications, an increase of almost 18,000 over last year. As a reminder, a customer’s receipt is verification that their application was received by the department. There is no need to contact the department if a customer cannot view data (such as submitted applications, bonus points, license purchases) in their personal portal account at this time. 

AZGFD expects to resolve this inconvenience once the draw has been completed and hunt permit-tags are issued. In the meantime, the department appreciates the continued support and patience of its valued customers.

There also is no need to contact the department about draw results. AZGFD will post an announcement on its website and social media channels when draw results are available. All hunt permit-tags will be mailed by April 2.

2 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) reminds hunters that the processing of draw applications for 2021 elk and pronghorn hunt permit-tags is underway. The deadline to submit applications was Feb. 9.

AZGFD continues to validate a record 170,000 applications, an increase of almost 18,000 over last year. As a reminder, a customer’s receipt is verification that their application was received by the department. There is no need to contact the department if a customer cannot view data (such as submitted applications, bonus points, license purchases) in their personal portal account at this time. 

AZGFD expects to resolve this inconvenience once the draw has been completed and hunt permit-tags are issued. In the meantime, the department appreciates the continued support and patience of its valued customers.

There also is no need to contact the department about draw results. AZGFD will post an announcement on its website and social media channels when draw results are available. All hunt permit-tags will be mailed by April 2.

This is old news we want recent news.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, knothead said:

Dave,

Can I get one of those Covid excuses in writing?  You never know when it might come in handy.

Heck, I cant even  get one, I dont work for an "agency".    You want frustration these days?  Try getting a live person at DMV! They still owe me over $800 in vehicle license refunds from last year for two vehicles I sold, and then  they had the vehicle license taxes tacked on my OHV's at renewal this year, to the tune of  a couple hundred$ each!  Double hosing by DMV!  Ended up paying a  third party DMV to get my OHV tags squared away, and will never see the other money they owe me.  I heard the state is going to do away with the DMV offices, and go to online only services.... oh wait I think they may as well have at this point anyway.  ServiceAZ.COM will "service" AZ alright, but  the kind of "servicing ' like  breeding animals.  Rant over...

1 hour ago, NOTAGS said:

Heck, I cant even  get one, I dont work for an "agency".    You want frustration these days?  Try getting a live person at DMV! They still owe me over $800 in vehicle license refunds from last year for two vehicles I sold, and then  they had the vehicle license taxes tacked on my OHV's at renewal this year, to the tune of  a couple hundred$ each!  Double hosing by DMV!  Ended up paying a  third party DMV to get my OHV tags squared away, and will never see the other money they owe me.  I heard the state is going to do away with the DMV offices, and go to online only services.... oh wait I think they may as well have at this point anyway.  ServiceAZ.COM will "service" AZ alright, but  the kind of "servicing ' like  breeding animals.  Rant over...

DMV is a worse excuse than G&F

21 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

azgfd just issued email:  in process and DO NOT CALL!

Lmfao

• Like 1

4 hours ago, buffhunter said:

Yep what the title says.

Well I guess there was a few Larger women trying to buy all the soap lotion than cut in line and shoot hit the fan. No reason to call its on video.....

oh your talking about something else meaningless ;)