BivVy Productions

A bunch of BS!

Where does it say it’s delayed? You’re basing it on past years experience.  There is nothing stated on when the draw actually is.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BivVy Productions said:

I would still call just to have your voice heard! And who knows, maybe they will offer a different solution tomorrow for this issue lol. If they start to give you the analogy it's like buying a lottery ticket just laugh and hang up. No joke, the lady today was trying to make a comparison on cc updates to buying lottery tickets before 7pm the day of a lotto drawing. At least we freaking know the winning numbers of the tickets a few hours later! Like WTF lady?! They are so far gone and out of touch on what's going on with this elk and antelope draw it not even funny. 

If she makes the lotto analogy again, ask her how she would like it or she paid for a lottery ticket, but due to no fault of her own the ticket became invalid before the lottery numbers were ever even drawn.  Then ask her how she'd feel if the ticket were a winner, but she wouldn't be allowed to claim it. 

• Like 1

Did you all pee your jammies every day  the weeks before Christmas cause you didn’t couldn’t wait to open a present?

17 minutes ago, BivVy Productions said:

I would still call just to have your voice heard! And who knows, maybe they will offer a different solution tomorrow for this issue lol. If they start to give you the analogy it's like buying a lottery ticket just laugh and hang up. No joke, the lady today was trying to make a comparison on cc updates to buying lottery tickets before 7pm the day of a lotto drawing. At least we freaking know the winning numbers of the tickets a few hours later! Like WTF lady?! They are so far gone and out of touch on what's going on with this elk and antelope draw it not even funny. 

All most sounds like Democrats are working there.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Dude just face the facts you have zero chance to draw a tag and move on.  
your card got hacked, why is that AZ game and fish problem? Did they cause your card to get hacked?  Maybe you were buying ammo off some shady website.  
They owe you nothing.  

No sh!t I have zero chance of drawing a tag! Do you really have to be an A$$Hole about it? I can't wait for this to happen to you and G&F has nothing in place in the future to fix this issue. The main reason for this post was to draw awareness on how broken their system is, not to draw dumb replies like yours.    

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Dude just face the facts you have zero chance to draw a tag and move on.  
your card got hacked, why is that AZ game and fish problem? Did they cause your card to get hacked?  Maybe you were buying ammo off some shady website.  
They owe you nothing.
They draw isn’t delayed.  Have they gone past the posted dates when tags will be mailed out?  
 Bunch of cry babies on here!

I bet you would have a different outlook if it were your card. Or maybe you could care less if you hunt or not.

• Like 4

No sh!t I have zero chance of drawing a tag! Do you really have to be an A$$Hole about it? I can't wait for this to happen to you and G&F has nothing in place in the future to fix this issue. The main reason for this post was to draw awareness on how broken their system is, not to draw dumb replies like yours.    

Your the dumb butt that started this post.  Nothing wrong with the system only your card.  Maybe you should have a card only for the draw. I do for multiple states.  If it happens to me I would be ok with it.  I hunt other states, plus you can go coyote hunting to help wildlife.  
again bunch of entitled cry babies!

I was starting a fact.  Why is that being an assh$ole. 
Today’s world.  I am so sorry for your loss, hope you are alright.  Let’s just give you a tag so you feel better.  For your inconvenience you will get a tag next year. 

what’s broken? Your post was awareness for a pity party.  
If you don’t like the rules then don’t put in.
You are so mean with your name calling. I will need therapy now.  
At least I still have a chance in the draw.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BivVy Productions said:

Yesterday I had fraud charges on my CC that I used to put in with for elk and antelope, the bank canceled that card number, so I called G&F this morning to see if they could manually update my payment info and of course, they can't. The customer service rep sounded like she reading a script and was giving me a bunch of BS answers. I can't be the only one out there who has had fraud charges on their account after the deadline has passed to update your payment info... I can't even express how pissed off I am with our Game and Fish Department right now!

The customer service rep to me to email the commissioner to let him know about this issue. I love our Game and Fisher officers who are out in the field, but the people who run the day-to-day operations at the department are a bunch of idiots. 

Anyone else out there who is in my shoes? We can't let this go. I'll be doing everything I can to make sure this doesn't happen again to us hunters that fund a good chunk of G&F revenue.  

https://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/99206-pissed-off/?tab=comments#comment-969993

Wish2hunt

I love hunting.  We have some many opportunities.  Oh chit my card got hacked for the az my life is ruined.  I can’t buy a otc tag or go to another state because I am so scared for life!

Out of curiosity.. when was this “law”passed about taking funds up front for service not rendered?? Wasn’t it just a few years ago that we could send in a check with a paper application? Must be pretty recent as I can’t figure out a difference between paying upfront with card or check. 

12 minutes ago, az300wby said:

No sh!t I have zero chance of drawing a tag! Do you really have to be an A$$Hole about it? I can't wait for this to happen to you and G&F has nothing in place in the future to fix this issue. The main reason for this post was to draw awareness on how broken their system is, not to draw dumb replies like yours.    

Your the dumb butt that started this post.  Nothing wrong with the system only your card.  Maybe you should have a card only for the draw. I do for multiple states.  If it happens to me I would be ok with it.  I hunt other states, plus you can go coyote hunting to help wildlife.  
again bunch of entitled cry babies!

I was starting a fact.  Why is that being an assh$ole. 
Today’s world.  I am so sorry for your loss, hope you are alright.  Let’s just give you a tag so you feel better.  For your inconvenience you will get a tag next year. 

what’s broken? Your post was awareness for a pity party.  
You are so mean with your name calling. I will need therapy now.  
At least I still have a chance in the draw.  

Dude really, just get the e'f out of this topic. No one wants to hear your garbage or nonsense on here. You are that type of person who Trolls around looking to start sh!t behind a keyboard. Let us adults talk about this, You have nothing to offer on this topic.  Go troll something for a little bit.