BivVy Productions

A bunch of BS!

4 minutes ago, BivVy Productions said:

They have since they did away with calling customers whose CC was declined. 

Um no, go back and read the "card hit 2016 style". 

15 minutes ago, huntlines said:

Um no, go back and read the "card hit 2016 style". 

Yes before this, they would attempt to contact you 3 times if your card would not go through, when they stopped that they started charging the morning after the card update deadline.

• Like 2

I would hope that after all of this Game and Fish does one of two things:

Open the credit card update window for 24 hours.

Call declined cards, like they did in years past. 

My friends and I have not had any card issues, but I can certainly understand those that have. I do hope there is some sort of recourse offered.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, HuntHike61 said:

That totally sucks- so sorry to hear it.  With that said- I simply do not understand why they do it this way.  Wyoming, for instance, charges you when you apply, and then sends a check if you don't draw (unless it has recently changed).  Yeah, people complain about them getting the money "interest free" for a month or two- which is so miniscule if anything in the big picture.  I suppose AZ does it to avoid the costs of issuing refunds.  Seems to me they could solve that with an option to pay full up front for a fee ($5?) to cover the cost to process refunds.  That way, if you are like me, the thought of something happening to my card (like BivVy is going through) would be put to rest.

The down side is you also get to pay about a 3% fee of all charges.    So I just applied to NM and it was a $3900 bill.   I get to pay a little over $100 in processing fees that I will never get back.    All in the name of a .10% chance of getting a sheep tag.   I just think the G&F should call people if they have cards that get declined.    It's called customer service.......

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, missedagain said:

Yes before this, they would attempt to contact you 3 times if your card would not go through, when they stopped that they started charging the morning after the card update deadline.

Yup, and they stopped calling people years ago. Just because they stopped calling for declined cards doesn't mean they have to hit cards after the last day to update......

15 minutes ago, WhtMtnHunter said:

Why complain on CWT?  Take the time to write an email to each of the commissioners.  They will help you, as this isn't the first time this has happened.

https://www.azgfd.com/agency/commission/members/

Trust me I have written to Mr. Davis, before jumping on here. I just want everyone else who finds themselves in my situation to know what's going on. When of if - I get a response back from Mr. Davis, I will let everyone know. 

19 minutes ago, BivVy Productions said:

Can you point me in the right direction where I can find info about "card hit 2016 style"

Thanks!

Search the topic on this site

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oilcan said:

Actually now Wyoming just puts it back on your credit card, much better system.

I think NM charges on application & then does the same thing. They might start getting more of my business than AZ, even though I am an AZ resident... I think their lack of bonus points is also a plus

1 minute ago, Nuker said:

I think NM charges on application & then does the same thing. They might start getting more of my business than AZ, even though I am an AZ resident... I think their lack of bonus points is also a plus

Bye

• Like 1