125coues

best Sea food

Totally Papadauxs on I-17 and Cactus or so, New Orleans style place with good Jazz music live and really good seafood including oyster bar and fresh lobster from several sources.

+1, the crab legs are really good as well as the cedar plank salmon!

+2 , you can't forget about their shrimp/crawfish etoufee or the lobster. Thinking about makes me want to take my wife to dinner.

Every so often Sprouts has fresh Ahi or Mahi mahi at a decent price. I would rather cook it st home anyway.

Mahi for $5.99 lb at Sprouts today.

• Like 1

Fresh Salmon marinated in Creamy Italian dressing for 4 hrs then grilled over Mesquite. Served with fresh Zucchini and yellow Squash sliced with Shallots, Garlic and seasoned. Add Butter place in tin foil and put on the grill for 10 minutes per side. Slice potatoes with Yellow Onion, Salt, Pepper and Butter, again place in tin foil. Grill for 15-20 per side. Sit down with your favorite Beverage and enjoy!

• Like 1

I agree with "at home" but I can't eat that farmed fish, especially salmon.

• Like 1

TJ and Pegs Camp a moving target so tough to find sometimes.

That's just to funny Mike. :lol: I'll pass on the compliment to Peggy.

Amanda-Maybe we can get a pinned thread for best food places, steak, seafood, mexican, pizza etc??? Maybe have it where people post the town/area and what kind of food. Since we all hunt, that means we travel but not always eat at camp as well as our non hunting trips that take us out of our hometowns. I always wonder about restaurants that I pass but dont eat at because I dont know the area or know anybodies opinion of. I'll donate to CW.com if this gets pinned! :)

I pinned it in the Campfire. I wasn't sure if you were asking for a separate subforum to be created for this stuff or just pin it in the campfire. I will leave it here for now. I missed the steak thread....gotta go find that to pin it.

halibut fajitas y camarones en mojo de ajo en mi casa are only beaten by the street vendors in front of the mercado negro in ensenada.

post-253-0-61233300-1367448405.jpg

and those two places NEVER run out of sriracha rooster sauce.......

lee

Don't know about the best place overall, but I know I had an AWESOME whole, fresh butchered, scored and deep fried Red Snapper from Ranch Market (Asian market) on 44th Street South of 202 (Phx) today! ;) Nice fresh fish case where you can pick your fish (Snapper, Pampano, Jack, etc.....), then they butchered it in front of us and immediatly deep fried it whole right there on the spot! A little light salad and Asian sauce along the side! YUM! :)

If you're ever in the area, I recomend it!

S.

:)

• Like 2