standman

2017-18 Fall Hunt Recommendations

Adding 100 tags to 27/28 coues. What a joke. 650 of the 700 people hunt in 27. There are 10 times more mulies in the unit and less tags than coues

• Like 1

Adding 100 tags to 27/28 coues. What a joke. 650 of the 700 people hunt in 27. There are 10 times more mulies in the unit and less tags than coues

Yep. more $$$$$$$$$ for G&F. Cram more hunters in.

He'll why not ruin 27 like they did in 22. Only fare.. all about the Benjamins

• Like 3

I'm with DB I've got several honey holes in that unit but I wouldn't mind the less pressure

Less tags in 31 :) Wish they had added the Archery bear 31 end of august, always have a tone of bears on camera but no season.

Yep. more $$$$$$$$$ for G&F. Cram more hunters in.

Same thing happened in 24A for coues. 1,025 tags and 50% of those hunt the Pinals. Give it time and 24A will split into a north and south hunt. NOT to allow the animals to come back but to keep the hunters split up while allowing more tags.

• Like 1

How many of you have you supplied comments on the new guidelines? Specifically deer? Reason I ask is wms have to go by the guidelines in recommending tags. You're all complaining about tag numbers but have done nothing to change what they manage for. I say specifically deer because we don't hunt does south of the canyon. If the guideline is to have 40:100 bucks and there are 50:100 they have to issue more tags. But then again it's easier to complain on the Web.

• Like 2

How many of you have you supplied comments on the new guidelines? Specifically deer? Reason I ask is wms have to go by the guidelines in recommending tags. You're all complaining about tag numbers but have done nothing to change what they manage for. I say specifically deer because we don't hunt does south of the canyon. If the guideline is to have 40:100 bucks and there are 50:100 they have to issue more tags. But then again it's easier to complain on the Web.

Since when has the Commission listened to any of us?

• Like 4

I'm surprised they kept 3A/3C mule deer at 100 Tags !!!

Do any of you know what the bonus pass For this hunt is ?