AZLance

Anyone know this guy?

1 hour ago, Hunterjohnny said:

I still have some old army camo!

Me too. Not spending money on the latest camo.

• Like 1

I like to mix and match old camo (I have at least one piece of classic Trebark and of course old Army stuff, tiger stripe, etc) and the latest camo fashion…really keeps the critters confused. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, huntlines said:

Still scratching my head wondering what this post is even about. This site has more drama than facechat and TwitterSnap.

I assumed Lance knew the guy or it was someone on here…

20 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

About the white arms. long sleeve, short sleeve, if you move they’re gonna see you 

Killed my antelope from a blind wearing a short sleeve black t-shirt with my bleach white arms exposed. If he saw me he didn’t react until the arrow hit…

1 hour ago, wish2hunt said:

I don’t even wear camo! 

Hunt commando?

• Like 1

For safety and fair chase G&F is discussing orange, yellow, and pink as requirements for a "rule".

33 minutes ago, ThomC said:

For safety and fair chase G&F is discussing orange, yellow, and pink as requirements for a "rule".

That will happen.  At least orange requirements.  We will hold out for a while, but our population continues to grow and less land is available to hunt and there will be accidents.  With most of the US requiring orange, the first lawsuit against azgfd over someone getting shot/killed will bring on that requirement since most of us sue  or pass blame.