Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

Vortex Kaibabs 15X56 $450

Comes with Outdoorsman’s stud placed and the the eyecup to attach to your phone. Will need the Outdoorsman’s phone adaptor plate. Lens covers and case. Paypal F&F $450 Shipped

a.thumb.jpg.c48e6a0f74d84234523543ab066a0943.jpg

7012D0DC-CCE4-42FA-8094-CE570533CDAC.jpeg

94AA2217-E473-4453-9B04-9AB6B3457127.jpeg

Looks like they can hack you and use ur screen name. Stanley looked and said there was some fishy activity with his account. Also I shoulda known when the misspellings and calling me sir and ensuring friends and family on paypal was used. Several red flags. My own fault.

Screenshot_20210917-190745_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210917-190753_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210917-190758_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210917-191523_Chrome.jpg

There was another guy who did the exact same thing a couple weeks ago.  Used a member's account and listed Kaibabs for 450.

Actually, he marked them down to 450 from 475

dang man, sucks to hear. Just when I thought I missed out on a great deal.  dang scammers getting crafty.  That happened a few weeks back with another member account, I decided not to pay when they were all of a sudden in Utah so couldn't meet face to face.

1 hour ago, G_E_E said:

dang man, sucks to hear. Just when I thought I missed out on a great deal.  dang scammers getting crafty.  That happened a few weeks back with another member account, I decided not to pay when they were all of a sudden in Utah so couldn't meet face to face.

Probably same "scammer"

17 hours ago, G_E_E said:

Face to face is the only way to go.

• Like 1