Sign in to follow this  
daryl_s

Best Daypack Opinions

I have an Outdoorsman Palisade pack that I use for all of my hunting trips, but it’s much more pack than I need for single day scouting trips. 

I am curious to hear your opinions on the best options for a daypack. A pack like the Kuiu Divide 1500 looks about like what I had in mind. Anyone have any good or bad experiences with this pack to share? I’m open to all suggestions. 

I picked up the Outdoorsmans Spur50, works out pretty good and really adjustable.  Not a fan of the price though.  Took borrowing one for an afternoon to see how well it fit and how comfortable it was to justify the price to myself.

• Like 2

My oldest son and I both have the older model Eberlestock X1A3, and we both like them quite a lot.  My younger son bought an Eberlestock Gunrunner last year, and he seems to like it.

The X1A3 is 1500 c.i., but the Gunrunner is a bit smaller, coming-in at only 1000 c.i.   FYI.....

https://eberlestock.com/collections/daypacks/products/x1a3-pack

https://eberlestock.com/collections/daypacks/products/gunrunner-pack

• Like 1

i have the kuiu venture 1800 and is good, also i have the badlands 2200 and is bigger with more storage packets.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Been using this pack for years. Bought it from the classifieds here, cheap.

Yeah I had the older one for a very long time. This newer model is pretty legit 

• Like 1

The Kuiu Venture 1800 is 25% off now, for $140. I think the sale ends at midnight. I'm trying to talk myself into another pack 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maximus said:

i have the kuiu venture 1800 and is good, also i have the badlands 2200 and is bigger with more storage packets.

Do you think it would fit under an airplane seat as a carry on personal item? Or a little too tall?

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Do you think it would fit under an airplane seat as a carry on personal item? Or a little too tall?

i think it will fit laying down.

I like this one. It has a mini frame for hauling meat

and is endorsed by our favorite Arizona Ambassador.  😁

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Viper said:

The Kuiu Venture 1800 is 25% off now, for $140. I think the sale ends at midnight. I'm trying to talk myself into another pack 😁

I got an email this morning that they are extending the sale for another day. I grabbed some of their game bags last night since they were discounted.