PRDATR

Guide Recommendation

12 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

For a trophy hunt like that, groundpounders 

Thanks. I'll hit them up.

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

You end up drawing your early archery tag in the best unit in the state?  Forbee?

Ground pounders won't hunt it trophy, Hunter Haynes will hook u up with a good one.

• Like 1

You should be able to find the best guides in the business, those late hunts are better than the early rifle bull elk tag in 36a. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, yotebuster said:

You end up drawing your early archery tag in the best unit in the state?  Forbee?

I got my just deserves, nothing. 

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I got my just deserves, nothing. 

dang.  I woulda guessed that woulda done if for you.  I hate to rub salt on an open wound but I got a CC charge yesterday morning.  Wasnt expecting it so I’m that guy this time.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

dang.  I woulda guessed that woulda done if for you.  I hate to rub salt on an open wound but I got a CC charge yesterday morning.  Wasnt expecting it so I’m that guy this time.  

Somebody has to get them 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 5:19 PM, trphyhntr said:

I contacted them last night and then spoke with them today at noon and again at 3. Still waiting on pricing. They are getting a lot of calls but you would think pricing would be something they had a handle on from doing past hunts knowing that people would be contacting them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I contacted them last night and then spoke with them today at noon and again at 3. Still waiting on pricing. They are getting a lot of calls but you would think pricing would be something they had a handle on from doing past hunts knowing that people would be contacting them.

They're probably first waiting to see if Newberg or Bob! calls to book a real hunter!

jk btw. Good luck OP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

They probably don't want you to post a price check list on the internet.