Sign in to follow this  
Edge

The moisture creeps in.

I keep hearing there’s moisture around…saw some clouds and even smelled a little bit like rain (or creosote as my daughter tells me…”dad you’re not smelling rain”) the other night but still not a drop to be seen. 

• Sad 1

Thunderstorms forming over Yavapai County.

0610221439.thumb.jpg.5ed38cd82fb63477fb05f2cd15074637.jpg

• Like 1

I was wondering what the rest of the state had going on.  Last three days here have been clouding up with some sprinkles here and there. Wasn't sure if it was the tail end of the tropical storm that was supposed to hit mexico. 

I read that we are supposed to have a really good monsoon this year, hope it happens. 

• Like 1

Rain baby Rain…… I hope it’s green as heck and the Bulls are out of their minds this year in Sept.   This is completely selfish, since I’ll be out with a tag in my pocket

• Like 1

We got .75 inch yesterday afternoon here in Cochise county. Small cell that sat over our place for 45 mins. Down the road a mile at one of our jobs, .07. Made for a miserable day today after about 10.  Typical monsoon behavior. Not typical timing. We’ll  take what we can get!

• Like 4

I drove through a good down pour right as we crested the rim yesterday, had the wipers on high.   Kept up till past Forest Lakes.   The rim area in 4A and4B is already greening up.    Here in Heber, farting dust.

• Like 2

Valley forecasters caught with their pants down... again.

Now with it raining, they've upped the chance of rain to 1%

• Haha 1

Another day of clouds today and moisture predicted tomorrow. After tomoro it drops off but looking good later in the week. Bring it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

Another day of clouds today and moisture predicted tomorrow. After tomoro it drops off but looking good later in the week. Bring it!

yes-baby.gif.63a4e64256657d3f801a7f5ebe3f0855.gif