n2horns

Arbys Wagyu buger sucks

So I went to Costco, there is an Arbys in the parking lot, figured I would try their Wagyu burger.  Probably one of the worst burgers I have ever had.  Meat was overcooked, tough, no flavor and some goofy yellow/orange sauce.

• Thanks 1

Every time I eat there the Arby's sauce is soon to follow......

• Haha 3

Fat guy talking here…… in Arby defense, this is their first burger that I’ve known them to make. It tastes like a Jack in the box burger. Doesn’t suck, just isn’t good considering the advertising lol. And it’s arbys?? What did you expect? Haha!!! Side note, I’ve been eating a salad with balsamic and bare chicken breast for lunch everyday for a month and a special k 180 calorie bar for breakfast.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Fat guy talking here…… in Arby defense, this is their first burger that I’ve known them to make. It tastes like a Jack in the box burger. Doesn’t suck, just isn’t good considering the advertising lol. And it’s arbys?? What did you expect? Haha!!! Side note, I’ve been eating a salad with balsamic and bare chicken breast for lunch everyday for a month and a special k 180 calorie bar for breakfast.

Good lunch!

I make a smoothie with blueberries, spinach and protien powder for breakfast and dinner.  Lunch is usually baked or grilled fish with asparagus. Been helping a ton. 

@ctafoya - I go to the office to morrow, so it is their fault when arbys sauce comes a knockin!

• Like 2

Disappointing! I heard good things!

I don’t eat there but in the end of their commercial I heard them say it has “some” wagyu in it. 
also cooked medium well…..that would be a deal killer 

If you want a good burger go to the Chuckbox in Tempe. If you're not happy with that you should probably be eating tofu/black bean patties.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

If you want a good burger go to the Chuckbox in Tempe. If you're not happy with that you should probably be eating tofu/black bean patties.

Chuckbox was a fav when I went to look at hot girls at ASU!

• Like 1

Just saw a commercial saying their sold out of the best burger. Better find your meats somewhere else.

53 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Just saw a commercial saying their sold out of the best burger. Better find your meats somewhere else.

2nd best news, waiting on Joe to fold.

GD deceptive marketing, their commercials make it look sooo good! Thanks for saving me from the first hand experience.