Sign in to follow this  
Big or Bust

What's for dinner tonight?

Did quick Yellow Tail with a creole garlic butter pan fry, with asparagus tips and sweet potatoes.  No pics

• Like 2

Did some prime NY strips with a coffee garlic rub last night. Along with some sauteed mushrooms, onion, garlic reduced down with a little bourbon and Kerrygold butter. Side was baked potato hollowed out then twice baked with pepper jack, sour cream and green chile (not in the pic). Then also had a visitor cruise by. 

Screenshot_20230812_091906_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_091927_Gallery.jpg

IMG_20230812_082312.jpg

• Like 3

Chicken spinach enchiladas with cilantro  green onions and diced hatch green chilies!

20230812_131130.jpg

20230812_131253.jpg

• Like 3

Lunch today.

Carne asada, grilling onions, green onions, white onions, red salsa, corn salsa, queso fresco, guac, sour cream.  Couple tacos for lunch, enough for a few more tacos.  Was great day to be by the grill, cloudy and much cooler!

Think i did 3lbs of carne, going to have to freeze some meat.

20230814_121223.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/12/2023 at 9:20 AM, dmoto said:

Did some prime NY strips with a coffee garlic rub last night. Along with some sauteed mushrooms, onion, garlic reduced down with a little bourbon and Kerrygold butter. Side was baked potato hollowed out then twice baked with pepper jack, sour cream and green chile (not in the pic). Then also had a visitor cruise by. 

Kerrygold butter is happiness!

• Like 1

On 8/12/2023 at 10:19 AM, Crazymonkey said:

Brats with onion and peppers  at work for the guys. It's from my California  🐖 

20230812_075419.jpg

I bet Trophy Hunter would love a few of them . Right down his alley without liking Girls!

28 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I bet Trophy Hunter would love a few of them . Right down his alley without liking Girls!

Give it a rest Bob.

12 hours ago, naturebob said:

If you are still on the wagon, good for you man. I hope those seatbelts are real tight. I was just curious because I’ve never really noticed any change in your posts. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, naturebob said:

Trophy been paying rent to you or you letting him live rent free in your head all this time?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/16/2023 at 12:56 PM, HuntHarder said:

Trophy been paying rent to you or you letting him live rent free in your head all this time?  

I never Had nothing Against him. He just always beat me up on anything I posted for 2 years . He wants Control  of this site. Too Bad . Nobody has ever Gotten over me , and at 67 I sure as heck ain't given in to Him. I could say all kinda stuff about Him , But I choose not to . I went to Church Today a actually prayed for Him . My life is wonderful. I know what I acomplished . Why He picks on Me . maybee the Beer . Maybee the Pot . I don't care . I sold Pot when I was young.  Nothing wrong with it . It is now legal.  . The Guy has some Issues and so be  it. Why does He have mess with an old accomplished Man? Yours truly and a Great guy (all that really know me)...........................................BOB!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/15/2023 at 10:01 PM, PRDATR said:

Give it a rest Bob.

Why do You stick up for a Guy against me ? This site has gone way down hill since he thinks He took over. You must be a buddy of his . .. That don't Impress me Much..........................BOB!......................... Ps Have you ever added anything to this site? I havn't seen it. 

• Like 1