Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

OK - could the rumor about charging cards in phases (BP round, then 1-2 choices then 3-5) be true? A lot of people are saying that their groups have multiple apps in for 100% draw hunts and no one has drawn. Something is definitely funky. I have 4 separate apps in areas with 100% draw odds in queue and I don't have a hit. Go ahead and shoot down that theory...but what else is there? 

1 minute ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

nope

You would think there would be at least one if they have completed the draw.

• Like 1

Could it be mathematically plausible that these 100% odds hunts are no longer 100% odds, barring the “I put in for 36b October with 13 points” guy. Aside from the elk draw where they hit in bunches, every other draw has been done by day 1, usually before 10am. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AZkiller said:

F the G&F! Can’t even get a youth deer or SH cranes. Zero tags for me this year 

It’s not the game and fish’s fault.  It’s just more people hunting and making draw odds worse. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Wonder if everybody and their mothers cousin put in this year with all the moisture earlier this year?

making those 100% draw odds a bit less. 

I know I put in for a tough to draw for hunt this year, swinging for the fences because of that. 

AZGFD Draw dept after they stopped the draw and reading people’s posts 

IMG_5324.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Could it be mathematically plausible that these 100% odds hunts are no longer 100% odds, barring the “I put in for 36b October with 13 points” guy. Aside from the elk draw where they hit in bunches, every other draw has been done by day 1, usually before 10am. 

Yes but some of those southern units have 750 tags for 3 seperate hunts lol I don’t see it going from 100% to 50% overnight 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BBD21 said:

Yes but some of those southern units have 750 tags for 3 seperate hunts lol I don’t see it going from 100% to 50% overnight 

Only gotta go from 100% to 99% 

10 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

7 minutes ago, Titanium700 said:

Wonder if everybody and their mothers cousin put in this year with all the moisture earlier this year?

making those 100% draw odds a bit less. 

I know I put in for a tough to draw for hunt this year, swinging for the fences because of that. 

Nah. 

• Like 1

By the fourth page on card hits for 2022 there was already a couple of post for sheep permits being drawn, and none so far on this thread and we are at page 11.

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

Hopefully I’m wrong!

There’s a good chance you’re right. I’ve been putting in just to get drawn for the last several years just because the thought of not having a tag sucks. That strategy is catching on. I’ve got 3 friends/ customers that put in last choice muzzy deer tags that have had leftovers in years past and they don’t even own muzzle loaders. What used to be 100% draw odds are not anymore because of this anxiety