Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

9 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

I don’t see any evidence other than anecdotal. Guys that thought they would draw didnt, that’s all. What about my previous post..there are 39 confirmed hits in this thread and the thread I started compared to 59 last deer draw. That’s not far off. I think we will see a handful of hits tomorrow, like last years draw. Those are rejected card hits and late bank processing. 

So there was 20 less charges than the 59 last year. That’s a pretty big number. That’s 50% of the charges this year. 

not to mention 0 ram charges 

I have no clue how the AZ draw system works, but I would say it's a safe assumption the "draw" was done last week and the results audited for accuracy.  Successful applicants and amount to be charged stored.  Wait for CC update deadline and then join successful list to get CC and create batch file to process.  Tuesday morning process batch file, have a log of apps with rejected cards so those can be redistributed to next person on the already created "alternate" list. 

If there is a problem, assuming it was when they were running the batch file.  The file is probably in a random order, so some people charge was successful if it crashed while running.  Or batch was completely ran, but it didn't go thru for a lot them.

Just my logical theory that could be completely wrong.  Lol

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

my bad. I’ll be quite for you.

I’m sorry, I didn’t quote Codyhuntsaz like I should have. I thought I had replied to him fast enough.

Was not directed at you.

15 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

You open your mouth and you insert your foot every time. Youre not accomplished enough to lick the $hit off the bottom of that man’s boot.

now, go back to Arizona hunting group on FB where you belong and spam more pics of your cats. 

One word explains You.  LOSER!..................BOB!

Codyhuntsaz, I'd trust shadow valley outfitters post along with all the other evidence long before simply taking your 1000 posts saying the same thing abiut it being over. It's not over and after shadow valleys post 100% chance there's a wave of more charges coming. Hoping the tag gods curse you for being so confident it was over. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

Just curious, but I'll take that as an affirmative. You can tell a mile away is all....

Been in Az. since 77 . How bout You I don't hide nothin.....BOB!

23 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Did they find that submarine yet?

Hope those people get a refund

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, 5yearcoueshunter said:

I have no clue how the AZ draw system works, but I would say it's a safe assumption the "draw" was done last week and the results audited for accuracy.  Successful applicants and amount to be charged stored.  Wait for CC update deadline and then join successful list to get CC and create batch file to process.  Tuesday morning process batch file, have a log of apps with rejected cards so those can be redistributed to next person on the already created "alternate" list. 

If there is a problem, assuming it was when they were running the batch file.  The file is probably in a random order, so some people charge was successful if it crashed while running.  Or batch was completely ran, but it didn't go thru for a lot them.

Just my logical theory that could be completely wrong.  Lol

This is along my line of thinking. 

Kidding aside, I'd rather die falling asleep then drowning.  Hypothermia doesn't sound great though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Been in Az. since 77 . How bout You I don't hide nothin.....BOB!

Wasn't the question. Where were you raised? You've already answered. No worries...

9 minutes ago, jkdrgn said:

I’m sorry, I didn’t quote Codyhuntsaz like I should have. I thought I had replied to him fast enough.

Was not directed at you.

Figured, I’m just F’in with you