Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

7 minutes ago, AZ7maghunter said:

I had a azgfd charge on my account  as of Wednesday and now it is gone. Anyone know why that happens?  

It's a pending  transaction  and will  disappear  when they want to take your money then it will  show as a charge

15 minutes ago, Adicted said:

something just seems weird.  first it was only a few got drawn.  Now its like everyone got drawn and also several sheep tag holders.  Just seems fishy

Not fishy if I actually get a tag

• Like 1

Remember 16 more sheep tags this year. Probably why your seeing more guys post they got a sheep hit.  The numbers I’ve seen posting about sheep seem normal w the increased tag amount 

• Like 2

My pending charge on my card has posted already. Usually it stays pending for a few days. Odd that in just about 14 hours I went from no hit, to pending, to posted. I do believe that is a first. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, buglethemin said:

Remember 16 more sheep tags this year. Probably why your seeing more guys post they got a sheep hit.  The numbers I’ve seen posting about sheep seem normal w the increased tag amount 

Out of all of my hunting buddies no sheep tags. I need better friends 😂😅 or more. Can’t seem to figure out the sheep tag thing. 

13 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Out of all of my hunting buddies no sheep tags. I need better friends 😂😅 or more. Can’t seem to figure out the sheep tag thing. 

You and me both, I have 31 points.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, phillyphan said:

Ok, so does everyone think it’s over now?  Seems like it should be after all the hits last night.

They most likely will still be hitting the second round 3rd-5th choices, as well as rejected cards at this point

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, spectrum said:

You and me both, I have 31 points.

Dang close though. By this time next year we could be best of friends. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bighrnhntr said:

They most likely will still be hitting the second round 3rd-5th choices, as well as rejected cards at this point

That would be nice 

14 minutes ago, bighrnhntr said:

I could be wrong, but my assumption is that 3rd - 5th choices are all done in the "draw" portion and would have been charged already too.   I would think it's just the rejected cards at this point.    I hope I'm wrong, no hits for me yet and my 2nd choice was 85% chance last year.  :(    But NR odds are always hard to figure in the random draw, so could have easily changed.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

put in for all late December tags except 33muzzy 5th since I got an elk tag. should of drawn.

Did you get a card hit yet? Just curious because if that 33 muzzy hasn't been hit maybe choices 3-5 are still in the works.