Couestracker

When will results posted on portal accounts

6 minutes ago, ForkHorn said:

Maybe it's already done. How do we know the AZGFD isn't already done updating portals and you probably just didn't get a tag?

AZGFD is not known for being slow in situations like this. 

Haha just messing with you.  Fingers crossed you get the tag you want!  I'm glad you have been a good sport about the CC hit debacle.  

Thanks me too…bitter sweet for me, my 1st choice is a hunt I didn’t know if I would ever apply for again. Last time I had the tag, I found out on the 2nd day of the hunt that my dad had unexpectedly passed away. Obviously I had to cut the hunt short and come home and I was a LONG way from home. Nothing to think about but that for 9+ hours on the road. It was set up to be the hunt of lifetime, my lifetime at least. It was a 13A archery tag and I had a guide. I was so excited. Turned out to be the worst thing that had happened to me in my life to this point. I decided to put in for that hunt again this year, I felt that I had unfinished business in that unit. It’s a long shot that I got it, but there is always a chance I suppose. Likely drew my 2nd choice Nov Coues tag, which I’ll be excited for too. As far as my opinion on how the draw shook out…..boy was I wrong haha. But what are you gonna do? I’ll eat my crow like man and admit when I’m wrong. They won’t get me next time though….or maybe they will LOL. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

That would be handy! 

image.png.e6c8024a30c7df87c5f22879a133fe0d.png

• Haha 3

On 6/25/2023 at 8:08 AM, Coues247 said:

heck I know literally nothing about computer programming and I think I could watch some YouTube videos and set up a system that works. I'd imagine some guys that actually know how to program could make a pretty solid system if they were paid enough to do it. Don't know why every state doesn't just hire kalkomey like Nevada and Utah and know everything will run smoothly. 

I could probably build a model to do it in excel after a minor refresher. Lol

I think it will be today. “Should” be pretty easy to post results now and had all day yesterday to double check and test for the release today. They would benefit from releasing semi quickly considering the continued issues with the draw.  

Most think our G&F rank as the lowest of game and fish departments in the west and could use a win with getting results out timely. 

Portal updated, drew 1st choice early December rifle whitetail. 😎

• Like 1