Sign in to follow this  
bigorange

Leftover list posted

So…..the days of only putting in for premium hunts, because I’ll pick up a leftover southern coues hunt if I don’t draw are over?  That was a plan a few years back.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tomharveyb said:

So…..the days of only putting in for premium hunts, because I’ll pick up a leftover southern coues hunt if I don’t draw are over?  That was a plan a few years back.

Yep, people gonna have to actually consider their choices now. I'm not even mad there's no leftovers. 

Going to get real wild when all archery goes to a draw 

6 minutes ago, Coues247 said:

Yep, people gonna have to actually consider their choices now. I'm not even mad there's no leftovers. 

I can remember getting multiple tags because they couldn’t give the second hunt WT tags away. You were allowed to kill two deer a year.

Seems like a lifetime ago. I guess it was looking back….pushing 40 years  gone by.

• Like 4
  • Wow! 1

13 hours ago, Titanium700 said:

I hope all archery does go to a draw. 
it might actually help with draw odds. 

Be careful what you wish for because you just may get it.  It may help some odds, but you will not be able to hunt at all if not drawn.  At least with the way it is set up now you can go hunt OTC if not drawn.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

I can remember getting multiple tags because they couldn’t give the second hunt WT tags away. You were allowed to kill two deer a year.

Seems like a lifetime ago. I guess it was looking back….pushing 40 years  gone by.

Yup and 1000 late WT tags in 29. I wonder if anyone ever killed that all white buck.