zackcarp

Double Down

9 hours ago, Gila Monster said:

Where did you get the llamas?  I thought I was the only guy in AZ hunting with llamas. 

You clearly haven't been to any wilderness trailhead in the last 10yrs. As soon as Newberg showed them on his I started seeing them all over the state. 

Awesome Bulls!  No "dink" in my world.

19 hours ago, Gila Monster said:

Where did you get the llamas?  I thought I was the only guy in AZ hunting with llamas. 

There are actually several operations around the state that have them now. But these llamas are my friends, and they got them from all over the west. My llamas aren't old enough to pack yet, next season.

Actually, I just looked you up, that white one was purchased from you.

• Like 1

Those two are smoking bulls! Congratulations on both of you tagging out. I bet it felt awesome after all those years to finally have one of your own

Just now found this. Great bulls and awesome story as always.  But I'd have a veterinarian look at them pack mules, something odd there.

• Haha 1

Great bulls! Congrats! Curious what unit?...with good rut activity. It was a very slow start in 4B. We didn't get into good rut frenzy until the 23rd. Then silence for a couple more days. It was a tough hunt, where I was.