Sign in to follow this  
muleybowhunter

World series tickets,

I have 2 tickets for Monday the 30th, section 126 row 33, 1400.00ea I also have 2 tickets for Tuesday the 31st section 129 row 34, 1400.00ea 

pm for more info.

Thanks

• Haha 6
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

Do those come with a lifetime of free BJ's?

how much did you pay your guide to shoot that bull last year? Probably 0 bj’s too. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

There are less expensive seats, but these are right in line with where they are currently at. Good luck with the sale.  I went to a game last series and it was a riot.  FBH!!!!

Cheapest seats are in my living room, close to the restroom and fridge. These will sell.

• Like 2

I like the d backs as much as the next guy but who can justify spending $3400 to go watch ONE baseball game? Especially when he got the tickets for like $500 face value. Either way I'm sure you'll sell them.

3 hours ago, Coues247 said:

I like the d backs as much as the next guy but who can justify spending $3400 to go watch ONE baseball game? Especially when he got the tickets for like $500 face value. Either way I'm sure you'll sell them.

How's that any different than some of the Concerts, Football, Basketball, Hunts or  other special events that people spend large sums of money on because of their emotions? Most everyone can spend that kind of money, but few won't struggle afterward, especially with the increased living costs that we are all experiencing..

Best wishes to seller and buyer. I was fortunate enough to be given tickets for one of the previous World Series games and found I preferred to watch it on TV (or now a phone) than be there in person. But I have the memory of actually sitting through a World Series Games without the hotel, flight, rental car, etc. attached expenses.

Everyone has their dreams and we as a nation are very blessed and spoiled. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Coues247 said:

ya right 500 face value. Have you check post season ticket prices? if i'm not wrong i think the bleacher seats in left field were 550 or 650 face value. Like i said to the last guy if you don't like price move along. 

11 hours ago, Coues247 said:

I don't have to justify anything, I'll be there.

My tickets, the fees were 275.00 each.

• Like 1