archery bank

My son's photo AZ Trophy Outfitters FB page.

Feels like many guides blur the lines to promote their business. Walk the edge on ethics and maybe even what is and what is not legal to make their business grow.  They should be held to the highest standards by our G&F - not sure that is always the case either. Have never hired one, just from stories told and personal run ins.

I do have a question that was brought up to me though which is a good question. I saw this posted on Facebook but it was posted anonymously. Why?

18 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I do have a question that was brought up to me though which is a good question. I saw this posted on Facebook but it was posted anonymously. Why?

So someone posted it to the guides page, or the guide posted it himself 

32 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

How does a page post anonymously? Thought that could only be done in a FB group

I know you're a ASpeww guy, but thats exactly what happened. (A poster posted it anonymously).

• Haha 1

Just now, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Hybrid prolly.....................

This all is as hybrid as the buck you posted....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I posted on FB anonymously because I have a higher regard for CWT members than FB. I try to keep my love of hunting on the down low due to my work. I only share pictures with my friends and family. Obviously someone in my sphere shared it to ATO. I will be more careful in the future.

I hope ATO learned a lesson and will refrain from this behavior in the future.

• Like 1

My buddy  at work  has a cousin  that's a guide and is always  sharing  pictures  of different  game animals  . I find it interesting  that the pictures  are the same from  one guide  company to another  with just the company  stamp on the pictures  being different.  I always  wonder  if they truly  split the hunt between  two or more guide outfits  . I just figured  it's probably  b.s . As they probably  compete  for business with each other. 

It’s Always something with outfitters anymore…seems ridiculous to use someone else’s picture, but not surprising to me at all. I doubt very seriously it was an accident. I really hate  what people are turning hunting into nowadays. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

My buddy  at work  has a cousin  that's a guide and is always  sharing  pictures  of different  game animals  . I find it interesting  that the pictures  are the same from  one guide  company to another  with just the company  stamp on the pictures  being different.  I always  wonder  if they truly  split the hunt between  two or more guide outfits  . I just figured  it's probably  b.s . As they probably  compete  for business with each other. 

I don't know how to do it myself but a watermark or stamp on anything interesting before posting would go a long way to eliminate these types of activities.

If I had a fecesbook page, I would learn in a hurry, but I don't so there is that.