Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

ISE Show

I will be working at the ADA booth all weekend and will have some space to sell some CW.com gear. I will have tshirts and hats and those new trail cameras and DVDs and such, so stop by if you are there at the show. If you have some deer you want scored, bring them by and I will do what I can to get them done.

So stop by and introduce yourself if you are at the show. The ADA will have our deer display up also.

Amanda

I will be there on Sunday! Can't wait.... it is always fun to go to the show! Hope to see you all there! ;)

Saturday or Sunday for the wife and I for sure. Definitely will stop by and say hi Amanda and you to Christain. :)

TJ

Hey Tom, Mark and I will be there Saturday morning and all day Sunday, Hope to see you and Peg.

Kathi and Mark

I hope you all are not going this weekend because it is not untill next weekend. :huh:

I will be there on Sunday. We are coming up Saturday evening and going to Cabelas and Sportsmans. Then we will be there bright and early Sunday. It's always cool to see everything and I will definetly stop and see Amanda and Christian.

I will be working at the ADA booth all weekend and will have some space to sell some CW.com gear. I will have tshirts and hats and those new trail cameras and DVDs and such, so stop by if you are there at the show. If you have some deer you want scored, bring them by and I will do what I can to get them done.

So stop by and introduce yourself if you are at the show. The ADA will have our deer display up also.

Amanda

Amanda,

Will you have the long sleeve shirts there for sale?

-Tracy

Amanda

Amanda,

-Tracy

Yes indeed!!

Amanda

Amanda

Amanda,

-Tracy

Yes indeed!!

Amanda

Great! I'll be picking up two of them.

-Tracy

gunsmith2506,

Hope to run into you and chat about the Bull we called T-Rex.... Heard he got whacked by a guy from Prescott...

Amanda,

I might be looking for an Orange Short sleeve shirt and/or a light green long sleeve CW.com shirt.... in XL... can you save some for Sunday???

Thanks! ;)