TREESTANDMAN

Thieves suck!!!

+2!! BINGO Mark!!!!! Absolutely on target (no pun...)!

I'm sure that if/when Mike posts anything further on this topic, it will be for his own personal reasons, and not to satisfy the voyeurs and curiosity seekers. It is HIS deal, and he should/can/will handle it on his own.

S.

This thread bothers me..........

In todays society a man is expected to be so sensitive,dutiful, and speak nicely to his peers, amongst his peers.

hence this thread.

its a nice thread... (dont hurt anyones feelings for stealing your stuff or dont talk bad about so and so) thread....

Well guess what, a man isnt judged by how big of a deer he takes, or how nice he is........ bottom line...

Its this nice guy mentality, that these thieves are so willing to steal, because there are NO CONSEQUENCES...(its not stealing........ its abandoned property) F that..... if its not yours.. DONT TAKE IT HOME WITH YA'

Back in the day... (with the old timers), if someone stole from my grandfather... that special someone that had the balls to steal, would have their d!ck knocked in the dirt.. This whole wait a month thing is sickening......

I dont care to see pics.... that doesnt interest me one bit. Its the be nice to everyone that kills me! The dude took your stuff.... make sure he doesnt do it again... be it legally or just a stern talkin'

Im sorry if I offend anyone and I know Im not in on everyones clique on here.

Mike is a dedicated hunter and this guy does his homework(obviously).... for someone to steal from him is an absolute disgrace and I hope this bastard gets a wake up call!

Beau

Huh Beau?? Was the 'nice thing' directed at me?? I'm assuming so, since you quoted my reply! :lol: Although I'm not sure why, because my comments really didn't have much to do with 'being nice'.... ;) They were only in support of Mike, relative to the comment by tommcat doubting that the pics even exist.

So back in the day your grandfather would have handled it as you've suggested. I suspect my grandfather and my father would have done the same thing. What they likely would NOT have done is to do it in public, on a public forum. They likely would have handled it in private, between the perp and themselves, and none of us would be debating it in public.

Either way, I hope the bastard gets a wake-up call also!

S.

:)

PS: Hope you don't mind the smiley face! I'll try to not be so nice in the future!!!! JK! :P :lol:

Guest 300ultramag.

nope not directed towards u... I was speaking about the thread in general.

Beau

Why can this just not go away <_<

There will never be pictures

so just forget about it.

If we do not make another post it will sink to the bottom

plain and simple guys.

Ok! Ok! I can't take any more of the mental anguish. The sleepless nights and horrifying nightmares of being hunted down like a animal and murdered for being a lowlife trail camera stealing thug. I confess!!!! It was me and my accomplice Shorty! To proove it I will post the last picture the camera took before we chopped the lock and boosted the camera. I wish I could have returned the camera with a note of apology like you asked, but Shorty sold it on the black market for a couple packs of baseball cards and Duncan yo-yo. I wanted to say something sooner but Shorty has a real nasty temper and I didn't want to cross him. Please accept my most sincere apologies and let me know if there is anything I can do to repay you!

post-25-1245122890_thumb.jpg

I have been sitting here trying to say something about Tim's picture and I am speechless... That is the funniest picture I have seen in a long time... did you see any deer on that tank?

J

Only small bucks and does...

post-25-1245126769_thumb.jpg

post-25-1245127008_thumb.jpg

Yep, you probably can. I was surprised how many bucks would hit that thing! Had my camera there for two months, two summers ago and had quite a few small bucks hitting it on a regular basis. If a guy weren't very picky I'll bet he could fill his archery tag there without too much trouble. I haven't been back there since I pulled the camera two years ago.

Hey! I can see those cottonwoods around that drinker sittin on my porch ;)

Dude!! Even I know where that tank is!!! :lol: :lol: And a lot of folks can see those trees from their porch! ;) That is an awesome spot...

Tim,

Did you have pics of anything bigger and more brown there???? :huh:

Got a couple pic's of Sasquatch if that's what you're talking about... only females though ;)

You need to stay on your side of the mountain Gino!

Got a couple pic's of Sasquatch if that's what you're talking about... only females though ;)

You need to stay on your side of the mountain Gino!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I did mean the Sasquatch... thanks for letting me know about them! Seen one or two in the area myself once.... I think...;) :lol: :lol: As for "my side"... :rolleyes: ... I call them all My Side of the Mountain!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P You just never know where I might show up! ;) :P

Hey! I can see those cottonwoods around that drinker sittin on my porch ;)

Dude!! Even I know where that tank is!!! :lol: :lol: And a lot of folks can see those trees from their porch! ;) That is an awesome spot...

Tim,

Did you have pics of anything bigger and more brown there???? :huh:

DUDE!! Bet your buddy Chirs even knows where it is...and its definately an awsome spot...even with those Sasquatch runnin around ;)