TREESTANDMAN

Thieves suck!!!

Guest 300ultramag.

u should take this month that your so commited to and reflect what you could have done different and then not post the pics when you realize that when you leave expensive stuff in the woods, THE BAD PEOPLE WILL FIND IT! sorry bro but it happens and u should know because a post like this comes a dime a dozen!

Guest 300ultramag.

man I think i woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! SORRY.

I feel for all the others who's cameras that are gonnna get ripped off in that month by this thief. You are expecting an apology note from the same guy that ripped you off?? Good luck with that one.

If in the off chance that someone on here does INDEED recognize this thief, you will then be the one with the upper hand of both having pics of him in the act of theft, AND knowing who he is!! As of right now, you are putting all your chips into hoping he comes to you with his tail between his legs and begging for forgiveness!! Not a chance!!

I feel for all the others who's cameras that are gonnna get ripped off in that month by this thief. You are expecting an apology note from the same guy that ripped you off?? Good luck with that one.

If in the off chance that someone on here does INDEED recognize this thief, you will then be the one with the upper hand of both having pics of him in the act of theft, AND knowing who he is!! As of right now, you are putting all your chips into hoping he comes to you with his tail between his legs and begging for forgiveness!! Not a chance!!

I think Scotty put it about as nice and honestly as has been said.

Mike you are a long time, respected member of this forum and I feel for you

but with your experience reading topics like this in the past you should have expected the responses to your topic you are receiving :(

You have 4 choices as I see it:

1.Stand your ground and pray it turns out the way you want.

2.Post the pictures and someone will either say they know him or not

and it will start falling into the past.

3.Step up to the pump and say you do not have pictures and was using that

as a tool to flush the thief out and return your camera.

I have nothing to base that on other than reading human nature, I AM NOT IMPLYING.

4.Ask Amanda to delete the whole topic.

Good luck my friend ;)

I think Scotty put it about as nice and honestly as has been said.

Mike you are a long time, respected member of this forum and I feel for you

but with your experience reading topics like this in the past you should have expected the responses to your topic you are receiving :(

You have 4 choices as I see it:

1.Stand your ground and pray it turns out the way you want.

2.Post the pictures and someone will either say they know him or not

and it will start falling into the past.

3.Step up to the pump and say you do not have pictures and was using that

as a tool to flush the thief out and return your camera.

I have nothing to base that on other than reading human nature, I AM NOT IMPLYING.

4.Ask Amanda to delete the whole topic.

Good luck my friend ;)

amen on this post! I feel for the people who lose their stuff, but if we don't do something about it there will only be more. In a months time I bet this guy takes 2-3 more...I agree and delete topic so I don't have to keep coming back to see if pics are posted..

Hopefully he/they will have it back with a note of apology.

thx,

Mike

That is by far the funniest quote I have read all year. Remember he went back with bolt cutters so it was not like he did not have time to think about his act. In the month that goes by he will probably steal other peoples cameras as well, so do your fellow sportsman a favor and post the pic.

By the way, if he was a low down thief I doubt he would be a member of this site!

Mike,

I was in no way trying to be disrespectful to you about this matter in my previous post..hope it wasn't taken in that fashion.. It really sux that this happened to ya.. But the other hand, I cannot help but wonder WHY you won't post the pics of this turd!! This is the card you were dealt, so play it to the fullest!! Why sit idle on the sidelines while he is at home playing with all his newly liberated gear, laughing his head off in the off chance that he's reading this topic? Paste this turd's mug on the WORLD WIDE WEB and label him the thief he is!!!!

Like I said, in the off chance that someone on this site does indeed know him (you never know), then YOU have the upper hand!!

Mike

That does suck, and yes, If you are lucky enough to have pics of the lowlife scumsucking jerkface, I think you should NOT ONLY POST THEM, but also post the general area they are taken in.

This would help others be on the lookout for this poor excuse for a human being and waste of oxygen when they are out scouting our hunting.

Lots of times I have offered my camp to other people for dinner, rest, or just shooting the breeze. (And I bet many others have) If I had a pic of the guy and knew he was a dirtbag crudbucket like that, I would like to know not to turn my back on him or share too much info placing me or others in jeopardy.

Just another .02 worth...

Guest 300ultramag.

To all! Amanda doesnt have to delete the post, whom ever started the post can readily delete it!

Im assuming the camera u have is the sony......... that sucks good luck!

I would be upset as well!

post-2006-1241494304_thumb.jpg

I've had multiple cameras ripped off. If I had a pic of someone it'd be all over the web............

I found a camera in 36C this past February that belongs to J. Luffy (Jack Luffy) He (Jack) never posted the pictures of me and my sexiest and suductives moves. So does that means we have to crucify the guy for not posting the pictures? Is being way over a month! ;)

Ernesto C

Sorry to say I had no pictures of you doing your sexy moves Ernesto...I would have posted them...The card had like 185 pics of cows on it and according to the time stamps the batteries only lasted like 36 hours...dunno what happened...

TREESTANDMAN if I were you I would post the pictures...somebody that found your camera...then probably had to go back to cut it off the tree...had plenty of time to think about what he was doing...doubt he is bringin it back...it sucks we need more Ernestos do a little dancin and move on