TREESTANDMAN

Thieves suck!!!

hello - well a month has just about come and gone and to be honest I forgot all about the big picture dilema - The day will be here soon - I'm assumimg no contact has been made and just one more day too go. we will find out who the mystery thief Is - hopefully - :blink:- tick -tock the clocks about run out for this thief to be honorable - right - Gary

Yep,

Time has run out but I still haven't gotten up there to check. May not be for a couple of weeks more. Sorry to disappoint some of you guys.

Mike

Yep,

Time has run out but I still haven't gotten up there to check. May not be for a couple of weeks more. Sorry to disappoint some of you guys.

Mike

I'm glad I just saw this thread today and did not have to put up with a month of waiting for nothing.

Sorry you had your camera stollen, that sucks. I would have posted th pics a month ago!!

Should have just told the scum to call once the cam was back! Now you have to make a trip up there <_< just to see that it's not there. But hey , it could happen, I got my SD card maild back to me once!

Lance

To bad this got brought back up :(

I really doubt we will ever see any pictures

so lets let it sink to the bottom of the archives :rolleyes:

Sorry about your camera man! These guys suck. I hate thieves. I would have posted the pics on my first post but thats just me.

Did you leave another cam up there to catch the scum bag returning it? That way you do not post pic of this thief that was nice enough to bring it back if someone else took it after he/they taped it back up two weeks ago?

Sorry GH it can go away now. :lol: :lol:

sucks about your camera but if I had pics of the scum who stole It, I would post the pics of his thievin butt, otherwise this thread is useless. no disrespect to you.

It's pretty obvious he has no pics and was trying to bluff the thief.....

I wouldn't say that at all.....Mike clearly stated that he hadn't gone up to check his cams in some time and I think he even stated he wouldn't be up for a number of MORE weeks.

It's pretty obvious he has no pics and was trying to bluff the thief.....

You guys should show some respect for Mike. He has been on this forum for along time and is always helpful and friendly, not to mention that he has killed bigger bucks with his bow than a lot of you have just seen through your binocs.

Mark

+2!! BINGO Mark!!!!! Absolutely on target (no pun...)!

I'm sure that if/when Mike posts anything further on this topic, it will be for his own personal reasons, and not to satisfy the voyeurs and curiosity seekers. It is HIS deal, and he should/can/will handle it on his own.

S.

If Mike's anger has subsided and he chooses not to go any further on this topic than that is his choice.... Takin' the High road.... not so sure why you guys are on a witch hunt for the victim here.... <_<