gmcbob

They are UP online!!!

bonus points for everyone in the family. Oh that's right, that is all we put in for. :)

Good luck to all that drew this year!!! May you all be blessed with meat on the table and great horn for the wall.

Our family drew 15 tags 24a early middle and late :P :P :P :P I call doak area and madera peak mine will post same note that went GH

Even though I posted in another section, I am so excited that I have to show it off a bit. This was a total shot in the dark when I put in for this tag. Muzzleloader muley in December units 39-42. David

IMG_0184-1.jpg

Got me another coues tag :P My son and nephew got there first coues tag also ;)

Tell TJ congrats! I sure am happy for him!

unit 6a coues nov 6 new area this year usually 36b but wanting to check out some new area s

Myself, and all three of my children got 36A tags (Nov hunt for my oldest son & I, and the Junior hunt for my two youngest). Should be a fun couple of weeks!!! ;)

S.

:)

6A December hunt for me. I heard that G&F received a lot of bounced checks this year and thats why it took a little longer. I always to a money order just in case.

Myself, and all three of my children got 36A tags (Nov hunt for my oldest son & I, and the Junior hunt for my two youngest). Should be a fun couple of weeks!!! ;)

S.

:)

Right on Stanley ;)

Nobody deserves the youth tags more than your kids.

You do so much for the youth hunters ;)