Red Rabbit

A Worthless Waste of Hunting Gear

We have had threads on what has been good gear, what's the best____, etc.

But, what is the most worthless piece of hunting gear that is being marketed that has duped U into wasting $$$ ?

(after the Butt-Out Tool, of course ;) )

I'll start with the Scent-Loc :ph34r: type clothing. To get activated charcoal up to reactivation temperatures would melt your drier :rolleyes: . Not to mention that it has been shown to be worthless against a dog's nose.

Gott laff at the carbon blinds that say they reactivate in sunlight. Does that mean they are releasing the scent molecules into the air around your stand :blink: ???

I am going to get killed for this one but the Primos Hoochie Mama call for elk .

It was good when it first came out but for the past 6 years it’s an alarm for the elk to head for the hills

(I like promos items I use some of promos items)

.270 :ph34r:

LOL

Sorry Red i didn't see that in the first post till now.

I would have to say the little harness you put on and has a strap that wraps around the deers antlers to drag him behind you...

WARNING it breaks as you are dragging and you fall on your face...TRUST me I know. :lol: :lol:

No I haven't bought these, but they crack me up. :rolleyes:

http://www.arkansasduckhunter.com/camosunglasses.asp

--Bill

Those are cool man but I would only pay 5.00 for them....They do look funny. But for turkey I bet they would work.

Yeah them copper bullets suck what with the way the kill everything they hit with one shot. Cheats you right out of all the fun of turning the critter into swiss cheese before it perishes like good old lead bullets do. What a stupid concept - the copper bullet - small hole going in, huge hole going out. ;)

Every zipper on every tent I have ever owned is worthless...Chevys are worthless for hunting too ;)

• Like 1