Red Rabbit

A Worthless Waste of Hunting Gear

The monkey but powder works. I caught alot of crap for it on a dune trip. The 2nd day everybody wanted some. we were all on 2 wheelers.I love oragne accesories too, never lost my orange knive yet or lime green spoon. I also live by the windicators or powder puffers archery hunting

Things ive wasted money on:

The leica tripod adapter for the geovids is junk

Swaro doubler never was better then 15 power

cheap backpacks that wear out fast

Never seen the turds i might order some just for laughs

the buttout is a classic

I always laugh at those deer carts too, but i suppose they are ok for back east in a field or somethin. I just laugh everytime i think about me draggin one of them in coues country

I just want to know which one of you already owns a full set of camo from the Human Energy Concealment System folks????

Says it defends you from the 6th sense by containing your electromagnetic field... ya... no joke. Check out the inside cover of Eastmans Bow Hunting Journal for thier add or google them on the web.

How bout camo on a rifle hunt, I was under he impression that if they see you......you shoot'm.

I hate the Hootchie mama, ruined elk hunting as i knew it.

Huskemaw scopes.

How about Feeders.

The 9mm cartridge.

Just my opinion.

Game Cameras, Range Finders, Mineral licks............they have taken the "hunt" out of hunting. Thats just my .02

ever notice how every thread eventually turns into a my ethics are better than yours discussion?

I just want to know which one of you already owns a full set of camo from the Human Energy Concealment System folks????

Says it defends you from the 6th sense by containing your electromagnetic field... ya... no joke. Check out the inside cover of Eastmans Bow Hunting Journal for their add or google them on the web.

Do you have to go to some circle of rock vortex near Sedona to activate the suit? :blink: :blink:

Says it defends you from the 6th sense by containing your electromagnetic field... ya... no joke. Check out the inside cover of Eastmans Bow Hunting Journal for their add or google them on the web.

Do you have to go to some circle of rock vortex near Sedona to activate the suit? :blink: :blink:

:lol: :lol:

Does that come with a camo aluminum foil cap so the deer can't hear your thoughts? :lol: :lol:

--Bill

ever notice how every thread eventually turns into a my ethics are better than yours discussion?

No Doubt! Frickin' amazing! I get tired of that myself.... Pretty sure that was not the intent of the topic.

Items like Heat Sensors to detect down game was one that I thought of... got that as a Christmas gift one year. :lol:

Items like Heat Sensors to detect down game was one that I thought of... got that as a Christmas gift one year. :lol:

+ 1 on the "Game Trackers"

+ 1 on the "Game Trackers"

I got one I will sell cheap! Brand new in the box!!! :lol: :lol:

chapstick period.

The cheap fanny packs and back packs at FalApart. They don't last a season. Same with the cheap footwear, don't fit, don't last.

All the gimmikey game calls on the market. They're like fishing lures, if the customer buys them, they've worked.