Red Rabbit

A Worthless Waste of Hunting Gear

I almost posted cotton long johns but decided against it since I was able to burn them for heat when there was no other 'fuel' available when I was wet cold and shivering violently.

So I will have to say Weatherby Mark V's, Sprinfield Armory scopes, two peice bases, Millet rings, wisker biscuits, CCI primers, Berger VLD's and Bushnell anythings.

M,

And you can also cut up those cotton handles for TP if the roll ends, or smaller for emergency shotgun swabs and gun patches. Think I'll hold off for a while now before posting my Millett engraved rings in the classifieds ;)

I almost posted cotton long johns but decided against it since I was able to burn them for heat when there was no other 'fuel' available when I was wet cold and shivering violently.

So I will have to say Weatherby Mark V's, Sprinfield Armory scopes, two peice bases, Millet rings, wisker biscuits, CCI primers, Berger VLD's and Bushnell anythings.

308 nut, I have read some of your posts, so i know you know your stuff about ballistics and long range shooting, I have had great success with the berger vlds, Is there something out there I should also be experimenting with, besides the berger? I shoot a 30-06

The Wife

I always have to tear the house apart looking for something before a hunting trip that she had put away for me and she can't remember where she put it.

+1 on the wife being a waste of hunting gear LOL

just kidding honey

cheapo headlamps, Charles Daley firearms, piece of crap gloves that get holes quickly or rips down the seam of the stitch.

308 nut, I have read some of your posts, so i know you know your stuff about ballistics and long range shooting, I have had great success with the berger vlds, Is there something out there I should also be experimenting with, besides the berger? I shoot a 30-06

It depends on what you want to do with them and how far you want to shoot game. I dont like them only because A: My rifle does not like them and B: They have to high of a minimum velocity requirment for reliable expansion. This poses a problem for guys like me who shoot 308's. They limit my range too much.

It depends on what you want to do with them and how far you want to shoot game. I dont like them only because A: My rifle does not like them and B: They have to high of a minimum velocity requirment for reliable expansion. This poses a problem for guys like me who shoot 308's. They limit my range too much.

That makes sense, Great explanation, thanks for educating me on that.

CAMRA THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR ANY ITEM THAT HELPS THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

promos calls