Red Rabbit

A Worthless Waste of Hunting Gear

what is the most worthless piece of hunting gear that is being marketed

ATV's

.....and the AZGFD online application website. Oh wait you said marketed? Never mind.

Nobody has mentioned camouflage on flashlights, GPS unit and knives :rolleyes: . Why would one lay one down and not want to see it. If you need the Buck knive, you are not hiding from game anymore :huh: .

:lol: :P :lol: How the He!! can you argue with that

Thanks Doug for the chuckle ;)

+1

Ha! I have a buddy who bought a brand new Buck knife a couple of years ago. It was florescent orange!!! :blink: I laughed at him when I saw it. Until of course, I saw him drop it in the snow/mud/blood/guts while gutting a cow on an elk hunt a few months later. That knife handle stood-out like a beacon!!

Amen to simple ingenuity!! ;)

S.

:)

• Like 1

How about the claw and i'm not talking about the study version

I'm talking about the cheap plasic thing that folds into the sling on you rifle.

Every time you pull it out it makes a racket and you can never get it to fold

back up right. Not to mention its really unsteady on any terain other than

perfectly flat.

ATV's

I would Not give up my ATV for anything :angry: . It beats bouncing around in a cab when I'm scouting :rolleyes: .(Unless it is cold outside) :( . As for the hunting trip I never use it unless I'm hauling out an elk :rolleyes: , then again its PRICELESS. :rolleyes:

ATV's

I would Not give up my ATV for anything :angry: . It beats bouncing around in a cab when I'm scouting :rolleyes: .(Unless it is cold outside) :( . As for the hunting trip I never use it unless I'm hauling out an elk :rolleyes: , then again its PRICELESS. :rolleyes:

I'd sure rather beat up an ATV than my truck. Helps you to get where you need to be in a hurry. Use it to get to a hiking spot and go.

The Lumenok makes my list... $10 bucks for a nock that glows? Also, the Primos fake deer turds.

I love my ATV

Primos fake deer turds?? Are you kidding me? How are those supposed to help? You put lure on them?

Amanda

Primos fake deer turds?? Are you kidding me? How are those supposed to help? You put lure on them?

youre supposed to throw the fake turd at the deers kids then when he comes to kick your butt for throwin turd at his kids you shoot him. atleast i think thats how it goes?? idk. maybe they are supposed to be used to make a fake scrape? or for tricking other hunters to think the deer were going some where else? ^_^

The Lumenok makes my list... $10 bucks for a nock that glows? Also, the Primos fake deer turds.

I love my ATV

Amanda

He he... yeah, here is the link on cabelas: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...rset=ISO-8859-1

I love my ATV

Amanda

He he... yeah, here is the link on cabelas: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...rset=ISO-8859-1

Ten bucks for a box of crap! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Makes $10 for a Lumenock look like money well spent. :D :D

Thats as bad as spending $10 on that stuff at Sportsman's the Monkey Butt Powder. :blink: