Sign in to follow this  
cohofishing

Courtney's story

Awesome job Courtney! That is so cool, I am impressed, there are not many hunters that put that kind of effort into their hunts... you go girl!!! :lol:

good job I think you will get many more trophies in your hunting career due to your desire and persistence you are one tough young lady,congrats.

Great job Courtney and congrats on an awesome buck! I definitely enjoyed your perspective of your hunting experience. :rolleyes:

Absolutely amazing what you did with that story. I was sucked in from the beginning and thought you did a great job. Memories in the bank right there with you and your Dad for sure. Congratulations on your buck and thanks for letting us come along on your hunt. At times I felt I was right there with you and really enjoyed your story. You should send it in to Outdoor Life or maybe Frield & Stream. It really was that good. Give your Dad our congrats as well for getting you in there. Can't wait til your next hunt. Keep us posted. :)

TJ

Excellent job Courtney!! Great buck and and a great life experience. One you'll always remember. I also believe you about your Dad singing..... Scary!! Ha!!

You are a stud - yes girls can be studs too! Congrats on a job well done the hard way. Great deer and great trip with your dad.

Ok, so when can I introduce you to my daughters. They complain when I say we're going up Camelback Mt.

Sam

Now THAT was a quality read! It doesn't get any better than that! Your writing ability is as good as your hunting ability (both are tops). :) oh yeah, your guide is probably OK too... :D Nice job dad.

WOW!!! Great buck. You've made me jealouse. Next time you have another successful hunt, you'll have to make sure you get on here and give us another story.

Congratulations!

I loved your story Courtney!! Thanks so much for writing it up. I love backpack hunting too! It's very rewarding and a great way to get away from your everyday life! Congratulations on your wonderful deer!

Amanda

I cant believe I missed this a few months ago!

You are one tough, hardcore chick!!

What words do you have for a 10 year old girl

getting ready for her first hunt (yes we are anticipating a tag!)?

Great hunt!

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jeff